3.50 star(s) 184 Votes

KangMus

May 23, 2020
if u guys dont know use mastrubator, go to preference change language to anything and change back to your language ex : english, then try again use the mastrubator

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Amnesia-0.94bSteam
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: elbro

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There's a proverb in my native language:
"The blind man said let's see the legless man dance".
The meaning of this proverb is trying to guess without being able to.
right but there has been 2 maps since remake started and language bug has existed on quite a many updates and rest.

Apr 14, 2021
anyone else having that issue where it doesn't let you use the sex toy at night to progress Elena's story? every time i try it just tells me that I should probably save that for night or something along those lines. It might be worth noting that I'm using an save from an older version but everything else appears to work fine so if anyone knows what's wrong and better yet how to fix it/progress then I would greatly appreciate the assistance. It's also worth noting that for some reason I can't interact with any of the sinks to complete the minor wash my face quest. Also if there's a way to find the former 'shop owner' that drugged you then I'd appreciate a tip if that is in the current version, can't seem to find her anywhere nor uncover any additional locations

Reactions: XZombi3xxKill3r

XZombi3xxKill3r

Jan 7, 2019
how to get furniture also i picked up Elena's massage parlor card and talked to kate is there somthin i gotta do?
-i thought this was going to be one to add to my collection anyone got any recommendations until this game is more progressed? i played mythic manor, dark magic, sex bot, glamour, the awakening, confined with goddess, sex note, superheroes succ, scarlet law, and a few others

Claudi@

Jun 24, 2023
There are two "black panties" in the game for you to collect.
they are (A)
View attachment 2756143
and (B)
View attachment 2756145
To get (A) Alexandra's panties you need to spy on her at night while she is in her bathroom,
(Important Note, Some mods can(have) prevented players from collecting her panties)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I found only 3 panties, can anyone help me find them all? thanks

Claudi@

Jun 24, 2023
It would probably help if you told us which you found, so it's possible to guess which the "others" are.
I have 3 pairs from Alexandra, Elena and Kate. The other 2 pairs from and whose are they, where can I find them? thanks

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I have 3 pairs from Alexandra, Elena and Kate. The other 2 pairs from and whose are they, where can I find them? thanks
Rei's panties you find at daytime in her living room at daytime after the scene with her.
Eva's panties so far you can only get at one occasion, during her toilet scene. You must get her to drop her panties.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
when you meet Eva in the Restroom (After buying her a shirt)
Do this:-

[Restroom]. Look at Eva.
Look down (+ Perv).
"Ok, I won't peek".
Look at breast. touch softly. Nipple. Stop.
Continue. Kiss. "Word, I swear".
Kiss(Lips). Kiss(Neck)
Not time yet. Not time yet. Lift up Skirt.
Take no refusal and lick. Suck. Take a break.
Lick belly. "Let me just please you".
Lick. Kiss. Lick. Check. Fondle pussy.
Kiss Major lips. Kiss clitoris. Take off panties.
{Achievement unlocked= Iris Bra }
{Gallery Scene 4 unlocked}
{Received Eva panties}
{Task Complete: Date with Eva}.

Reactions: Jaun Karr
3.50 star(s) 184 Votes