3.50 star(s) 184 Votes

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
is this another sandbox game, in that case ill wait a release or two as i dont feel like clicking around and grinding shit for 2 hours just to peek at a tiddy or a hj as is common to be the only content in the early releases

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
is this another sandbox game, in that case ill wait a release or two as i dont feel like clicking around and grinding shit for 2 hours just to peek at a tiddy or a hj as is common to be the only content in the early releases
As of this version, it's more of a VN, everything is pretty straightforward. It's got freeroam element, but it's only purpose is to look for hidden gallery images for now. Maybe this will be changed in future updates. But you won't see much more than peek at a tiddy as of now, so you may as well wait.

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
As a fan of Romania (although I am not even remotely close to either live nor be from Romania), this game is one hell of a release!

Had a good chuckle when MC casually just "yep, Imma grab Evas boob" and then he is just thinking to himself "ok, so what do i do next".. Talk about him cringing out in the right moment. Nice addition that, Super Alex :D

Looking forward for the rest of this now, for sure. Not found a single "wrong" with this game yet, except a few typos here and there, but other than that, it's all good. Lovin' it!

Reactions: Super Alex

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Judging by the renders it's doesn't looks like game from same dev that Lucky Mark has. Some equal assets, but looks really different. Outsourcing?

mr2748

Sep 3, 2018
Anyone else experiencing crashes like every 10 - 15 renders? I barely meet Elena but i had to restart the game over 20 times.

pkfast

Sep 19, 2016
Find it strange that relatives don't do anything after you got caught peeking.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 184 Votes