3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
he took a long time to release something after he finished lucky mark, but I thought it would be a part two

I really liked lucky mark, the dev knows how to make good scenes, there were a lot of great scenes in that game, way better than most games actually, there are games that are better in the storytelling but sex scenes are always a letdown.

My only grievance with the game was the stupid grind it had to get scenes, sometimes it seems like russian devs cannot make games without an insufferable amount of busy work for you to access scenes

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
Seems great and now there seems to be an actual story. Though I hope its not a grindfest. Focus more on the story and less on the sandbox aspect.

Jdubya

Jul 7, 2017
LOL, a patient that's been in a coma for months and months gets to go home hours after awakening and discharged by a nurse! o_O The realism is totally underwhelming! :LOL:
I had the exact same thought. Hard to suspend my disbelief for the rest of the story when it starts with a whopper like that. Love the renders though. Except that young anorexic Elena is way less hot than the Lucky Mark MILF version

Reactions: Rythan25

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
it seems so (y):p
EDIT.
monroe you could freely add "win/lin" as download links in the op (instead of just "win");)
Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me. I keep forgetting he ain't using Unity anymore >.>

Reactions: Abhai

Mm9090

Jul 25, 2019
powerful game this is " the game " we are looking for .This game will become a huge in the next version >

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I'm a little confused about the whole money or lack there of situation. :unsure: Since the MC's dad is MIA, shouldn't his spouse continue to draw his salary? :unsure: If and when the MC's dad is declared dead, shouldn't his spouse receive survivor benefits since her husband was killed in the line of duty? :unsure: Also, didn't the dad have life insurance and such? Shouldn't the MC have gone to a military hospital as a dependent to convalesce, at little or no cost to his mom? I should probably just STFU and concentrate on eating my peanut butter and grape jelly sandwich! ;)

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
So far the game is an OK. The dialogue can be improved by a lot because it feels very repetitive and unnecessarily prolonged (long dialogue but actually only small amount of content), and feels like the flow is a bit weird as well. Like how before dinner, Mom said she'd change clothes, Sister went to take a shower, and suddenly MC needed to open the door for Girlfriend, then they just talked for so long as if Mom/Sis would take ages to change/shower.

Not the best decision to use grey color for action either.

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
Does anyone find only one female doesn’t have fantasy pictures in MC‘s mind?
Alexandra....

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Just I hope the developer will not add in the future the crap of the LM scoring system, among other things. Some may have liked it, and therefore they love sadomasochism, I personally thought it was a pain in the ass.

Ren'Py, good choice. So it's enjoyed (y)

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
V.1.0 and it's already over 1.5 Gb. This guy is insane.
Thankfully he used Renpy this time around and we can get compressed versions. Good choice.

Those renders look amazing and the story sounds very interesting. I'm really eager to try it.

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes