3.50 star(s) 186 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Does this version end after examining the faucet in the bathroom? Did everything up to and including going between her legs to shut off the water. Now, I can't go back into the mom's room after playing with her. And every time I try to go into Elena's room, it says closed. And Kate keeps saying she's changing and it won't let me go in there either. Am I missing something?
talk to Elena in tv room then go to her room .

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
So the mall date and picking up the faucet part isnt in the game or its bugged and we cant access that content even though its there?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so we got update, incest patch so only thing missing is walkthrough/wt-mod.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
talk to Elena in tv room then go to her room .
Thanks. Didn't even know there was that room. LoL. Now I guess I'm at the end. The world map says "work in progress", the exit door says "I don't need to go there right now". I already got my phone and texted Eva and Elena. Elena blocked me. Oh well. Hope the next update don't take a long time to do.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
hey guys,
here is a little mod what hopefuly replace the word friend´s son to only son.
Install guide: extract the zip file into the main folder (where the game exe is)
edit: i forget landlady to mother
Patch don't work for me, I still see for example "Housemate" instead of "brother"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
i see why in this scene the patch didn´t work.It is how housmate is written.The patch has only "Housemate" and not "Housmate" too.Redownload the patch it should be fixed now :)
Yeah sorry my mistake, now I see this too that is mistake in scirpt with this word.

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
SAme problem here, I thinks its the end of this version...
Same... I was about to ask the same... What to do after Day-2, Sunday Midday...

Had fun with Alexandra n Elena.... Kate says she's busy....
Texted n insulted Elena n she blocked me :ROFLMAO:
Texted Eva n complimented her.... Now nothing to do...

Stolarus

Jul 17, 2017
God this looks that is going to go as slow as Lucky Mark. One update you get to see a boob on a sleeping girl. Next update the ass. Next one she gives you a kiss on the cheek... :cautious:

Call me in 2023

tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
The content here is very good. But the new update is not.

There was like 5 minutes of new playable content here as far as I can tell. And it seems like the game ends on roam. So players can wander around for eternity if they would like I guess? Or maybe there is a bug that prevents you from advancing further (i hope that is it).

3.50 star(s) 186 Votes