• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Anyone knows where this update ends??? Right now i am about to go out to the mall, but i cant exit through the door, and the map says "work in progress". Is it really the end of the update or there is a bug preventing us from going any further? Because it is kind of weird to end the current version of the game in the middle of a free roam, leaving the player wandering around without knowing if there is something else that needs to be done before going out.

raul07bv

May 7, 2017
Anyone knows where this update ends??? Right now i am about to go out to the mall, but i cant exit through the door, and the map says "work in progress". Is it really the end of the update or there is a bug preventing us from going any further? Because it is kind of weird to end the current version of the game in the middle of a free roam, leaving the player wandering around without knowing if there is something else that needs to be done before going out.

I think thats the end? Im there as well.

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
Yes I think this version ends here....
U can text to Eva n Elena though if u haven't yet....

Reactions: Rodrigoofb

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
The Walkthrough needs to be removed, or someone needs to update it. The places it tells you to click for images do nothing and there is nothing there.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
AMNESIA [v0.3b] Super Alex

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.98 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 332 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Is it just me, or is there barley anything new, besides some revamped old content? And a cutoff without an "end of update" or "next/future update", which I personally find quite strange since the task list/"quest log" reads as if it is completed content, when we're supposed to get the parts for the faucet and the date with Eva at Day 2 Midday? Map is WIP, and the front doorjust gives the "I don't need to go there right now"
Either it was not really worth the replay, or the new variable system is still screwed after the "Placate my belly"(0.3b) fix.:unsure:

I'll give Amnesia 4-6 months before I check in again, since 2020 has so far proven itself to be a sinking ship for most people, and I actually find the renders to be very pleasing to the eye. Cant say much about the story, as there's not much there to make a verdict, neither good, mediocre or bad.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: HunterSeeker

SirSeth

Jan 29, 2018
Hey guys, i'm playing this game for the first time, is the perv stat good or bad(obv if it's known), cause the game tries to make you feel pretty bad for choosing them, but on the scrappy mod the choices are in green so i'm having some doubt.

Reactions: Rodrigoofb

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Hey guys, i'm playing this game for the first time, is the perv stat good or bad(obv if it's known), cause the game tries to make you feel pretty bad for choosing them, but on the scrappy mod the choices are in green so i'm having some doubt.
I think the MOD just highlights it green to show that said action will give you more perv points, i am not sure if it is good or bad to go for every perv moment available, but the game is still in the early stages, it does not require much work to go back and change a few actions if needed, so just keep doing you, because there is no consequences for your actions just yet.

Reactions: SirSeth

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Game is still good, beautiful women and really quality renders. The update is really short though and when i finished all i could do i had to come here to see it the update ends before you should go to the mall, because the game gives you zero information that that is where the update ends.

Superscrewxxx

Oct 31, 2020
hey guys,
here is a little mod what hopefuly replace the word friend´s son to only son.
Install guide: extract the zip file into the main folder (where the game exe is)
edit: i forget landlady to mother
so you don't put into the game folder itself?

redle

Apr 12, 2017
that works only in vn-s, here due to sandbox elements/quests it would be a bit hard to implement.
yet, a better tasks/quests tracker would be useful here, marking unavailable tasks in the current update as such, and quests with those tasks as quests that cant be completed just yet.
Not really. I get your point, but the game has a very strict time-advancement protocol in place. It also has many times that the game says "end free roam." Exactly this same technique is all that is needed (I'll grant that it would be nicer to be told the second one accomplished the last thing they could do, but that would be a little trickier due to the sandbox nature. Although even that would be fully possible). If Sunday mid-day is truly the end, there is no reason clicking on the door at Sunday mid-day (or clicking on the map) couldn't say "End of Version."

Even though the above 2 options would be trivial to implement, another alternative would be to put in a big "End of Version" message right at the start of Sunday mid-day. Simply say, "End of Version 3. A couple actions remain that can be done at this time period. Save now, or after you have done these other actions. This is your only warning that this is the current end. There is no way to advance time again."

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
I think the MOD just highlights it green to show that said action will give you more perv points, i am not sure if it is good or bad to go for every perv moment available, but the game is still in the early stages, it does not require much work to go back and change a few actions if needed, so just keep doing you, because there is no consequences for your actions just yet.
IIRC PervPoints gives a few bonus/extra/extended scenes. :unsure: I'll just let someone quote me to tell me(us) if I'm wrong on that one.:whistle:

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes