3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Is it just me, or is there barley anything new, besides some revamped old content? And a cutoff without an "end of update" or "next/future update", which I personally find quite strange since the task list/"quest log" reads as if it is completed content, when we're supposed to get the parts for the faucet and the date with Eva at Day 2 Midday? Map is WIP, and the front doorjust gives the "I don't need to go there right now"
Either it was not really worth the replay, or the new variable system is still screwed after the "Placate my belly"(0.3b) fix.:unsure:

I'll give Amnesia 4-6 months before I check in again, since 2020 has so far proven itself to be a sinking ship for most people, and I actually find the renders to be very pleasing to the eye. Cant say much about the story, as there's not much there to make a verdict, neither good, mediocre or bad.¯\_(ツ)_/¯
4-6 months won't be nearly enough if you want to wait for a decent amount of content, especially when it comes to the "story". ;)

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.3a APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Popocapt and diegao

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Android port has been updated!
If you still encounter the same error, ignoring will let you progress the story further.
Just FYI at morning of 'wash face or please belly' choice i get error so came here & saw bug can be ignored, problem is: file link unavailable

I suppose I'll have to wait for an updated port =(

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
so you don't put into the game folder itself?
correct.I put in the zip file the folder "game" but of course you can only put the zz_patch into the game folder direct instead extract complete the zip file in the main folder

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Found
Download android v0.3a APK Mega
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my
Anyone used this version and gotten past morning or day 2 (sunday) I've done everything I could & have a minor quest: wash face (find sink) and a major: placate my body (find food)

I've visited every sink in the house & can't wash my face in any of them, nor the showers. Also nothing in kitchen or at dining table where mom & sis are for eating. Is there something im missing to get past these 2 points?

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
How delete the galery in this game ?! Try delete saves file but it dose not work ! Which folder should I delete in AppData ?

NeaSake

May 31, 2018
how do i get out of the house? i have 2 quest to go to mall and if i click on the map it says work in progress.Please help

fangrew

May 20, 2017
Just started playing and the game has some big undertones of being containing ntr (mom stripper shoes, Sister weird boyfriend, nurse and old doc) so was wondering before i continue playing if there is going to be ntr?

Reactions: cib64
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes