3.50 star(s) 186 Votes

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
d/l 8d after checking Patreon for changelog. Nothing that was listed happened. talking to Elena about laptop didn't advance her story to receive reward, inventory items were not deleted and Rei gallery scene is missing. Probably need to go back to a previous save since my latest save didn't update properly. Not sure how far back to go.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
d/l 8d after checking Patreon for changelog. Nothing that was listed happened. talking to Elena about laptop didn't advance her story to receive reward, inventory items were not deleted and Rei gallery scene is missing. Probably need to go back to a previous save since my latest save didn't update properly. Not sure how far back to go.
Receiving reward,you mean that she will give you what you ask for it after you will help her? If is that the case,it will come in next update,prolly.her story ends after you talk to her after you find laptop.

May 9, 2021
It's very difficult to follow the journal notes on ongoing quests. I have just
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Is there anything more to be done about these two main quests?

Also, "Work in the store" is blank.

Reactions: fz

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Guys,

I have a question: since the game hasn't got a harem´s tag, If I´am only interested in one girl, do I need to go for the whole harem to progress through the game?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Now downloading ver0.8 "D" !

We have properly spent more time downloading and installing the different version of 0.8 than there is gameplay .
:p
I was hoping that we would have had Alex helping us follow the doctor instruction in this update.

• Haha
Reactions: "CJ" and JennaJJ

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Receiving reward,you mean that she will give you what you ask for it after you will help her? If is that the case,it will come in next update,prolly.her story ends after you talk to her after you find laptop.
Yes that was it. I went back a few saves and got everything else to work according to the changelog. I just misunderstood what Super Alex meant about Elena.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Guys,

I have a question: since the game hasn't got a harem´s tag, If I´am only interested in one girl, do I need to go for the whole harem to progress through the game?
Highly unlikely. It doesn't seem to be coded that way. For instance, a quest might require you to visit a location to pick up an item off the floor, lets say. However, the game is coded in a way that as soon as you enter that location, it immediately puts you into story mode, and you're on rails until its completion. Only after all that can you go back and pick up the item you were looking for. Of course, I could be wrong, but this has been my experience so far.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
It's very difficult to follow the journal notes on ongoing quests. I have just
. Is there anything more to be done about these two main quests?

Also, "Work in the store" is blank.
[/QUOTWhen you get 'no more for this update' line,then you are done. For each main or minor story. You still have many things to do,seeing that you still didn't started to work.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
For all of you with problem about main and minor tasks,here is how is supposed to look when you are done with update. I won't open them for you.because of spoilers,it's just a list. Each of them are need to have 'No more for this update' tag. Main.png Minor.png

3.50 star(s) 186 Votes