3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
Played yesterday, great start, really good potential.
On the story, only I got the feeling that the MC was a real jerk before he lost his memory? I suspect, actually the certainty given the fleshbacks, that the MC had already corrupted the entire family, including his girlfriend. I'm curious to see the continuation because the story really looks promising

• Thinking Face
Reactions: poggers2

benzin

Nov 12, 2016
The characters are all good but there is not mutch to do right now ,very well made but i'm afraid it's make lots of work in the end

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
Nice game. But do we have to start a new game each and every time a new version releases.
The last update has seriously changed the mechanics of the game. I think for the better (y)
The previous 2 versions of the game was clicking pointlessly all over the screen looking for a pixel with a hidden object :mad:
So the saves from the previous version were not allowed to work but I also hope it's the last such change :rolleyes:

Reactions: MikeD13 and dipp007

gniiial

Jul 8, 2018
The last update has seriously changed the mechanics of the game. I think for the better (y)
The previous 2 versions of the game was clicking pointlessly all over the screen looking for a pixel with a hidden object :mad:
So the saves from the previous version were not allowed to work but I also hope it's the last such change :rolleyes:
I don't even get why something like that happens. I mean this dev made already games. Why fucking savegames up with changes like new buttons?! Was something story relevant? And why not let people skip this beginning shit by setup a "point" to skip to?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Am I the only one annoyed by the fact that Alex is treating this like a Unity game where he's adding events and just cuts off versions at nonsensical points?

Like this version, you're supposed to go to the mall to meet Eva and get the faucet and nope, Work in Progress. Like, this is not how a Ren'py game functions. There should at least be definitive end points in the version where you know by the story that this is the end. Not an abrupt "I haven't gotten around to making this part yet".

This is literally in the middle of day 2, a day that has taken 2 updates at this point and still isn't done. Can anyone conceive how drawn out this game is going to be already?

R3x0n

Apr 22, 2017
????
will be ?
Here you go mate...

December Banners:

Kate's special renders are ready.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SUPPORT THE DEV IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE. (y)

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes