3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
The game need female domination tag, so the players will know what to expect from this game. While I can tolerate some amount of it, the lack of choices during some scenes (like in quest with Elena's room) really pissed me off. Despite that you can see domination trait for the MC in his phone, it almost not existent in the game for now. If the dev planned to make game not only for people who deeply into female domination fetish, then the MC really need to grow up balls and start to stand up for yourself. The most hypocrite behavior I see in this game, comes from the Alexandra, she always saying, that she want her children's to grow up, and that she want to see the MC as man of the house, and yet, she makes all the decisions for him. How he must look, what he need to say, what he need to do, where he should go, where he shouldn't, how he must talk, how he mustn't and so on, with varying degrees of absurdity. As I said, MC need to make his own decisions, and stop her commanding overprotective attitude at once (at least for those who not enjoying it)

Overall I found the beginning of the game really realistic in terms of showing characters emotions and their thinking. Even the MC looks is a bit painful, as it should be with a person who has survived a coma. Some of his passivity and daydreaming also can be blamed on his condition. The main conflict of the story about financial situation and complicated relationships with characters got my attention. And the mysterious vibes in the story also fuels the interest.

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
The game need female domination tag, so the players will know what to expect from this game. While I can tolerate some amount of it, the lack of choices during some scenes (like in quest with Elena's room) really pissed me off. Despite that you can see domination trait for the MC in his phone, it almost not existent in the game for now. If the dev planned to make game not only for people who deeply into female domination fetish, then the MC really need to grow up balls and start to stand up for yourself. The most hypocrite behavior I see in this game, comes from the Alexandra, she always saying, that she want her children's to grow up, and that she want to see the MC as man of the house, and yet, she makes all the decisions for him. How he must look, what he need to say, what he need to do, where he should go, where he shouldn't, how he must talk, how he mustn't and so on, with varying degrees of absurdity. As I said, MC need to make his own decisions, and stop her commanding overprotective attitude at once (at least for those who not enjoying it)

Overall I found the beginning of the game really realistic in terms of showing characters emotions and their thinking. Even the MC looks is a bit painful, as it should be with a person who has survived a coma. Some of his passivity and daydreaming also can be blamed on his condition. The main conflict of the story about financial situation and complicated relationships with characters got my attention. And the mysterious vibes in the story also fuels the interest.
Well if you think this game is bad with domination then clearly you haven't played Lucky Mark. In that game the MC is dominated by a women(Elena) the whole game but when the tables were truned the MC just have one sex scene with that women and GAME ENDS.

Reactions: no1milfhunter

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019

Indeed, the MC looks like a ballless zombie totally dominated by his mother. We can always invoke his coma to justify his behavior but ..... This does not prevent him from having rather sexual thoughts towards the females around him. It is undeniable that all the members of this family contain many secrets. The professional activity of the mother, the shady activity of the slut Elena (and her connection to the MC before her coma!) And even the beautiful Kate and her heartaches. Not to mention the MC and his activities before his coma. We can hope that by regaining his memory, even partially, the MC will regain his balls, his energy, his mastery of himself and others. Wait and see ...

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Well if you think this game is bad with domination then clearly you haven't played Lucky Mark. In that game the MC is dominated by a women(Elena) the whole game but when the tables were truned the MC just have one sex scene with that women and GAME ENDS.
I actually played Lucky Mark. In that game you could focus on daughter, yeah she was bitchy sometimes, but still more bearable. And as for Elena, you could do her in different ways, she can even may become you personal sex slave (Not joking, she will give you bj every time you ask). I'm not saying the domination is bad, I just personally don't find it appealing to me, and since there trait about domination, I point out, that this route not developed. I hope there will be updates later where MC will have the choices how to act/respond. At least for now, we can completely ignore Eva, who also showed no respect for the MC.

This does not prevent him from having rather sexual thoughts towards the females around him.
Yeah, like about Eva. She basically said to MC that she found someone else and that she doesn't has feelings for him anymore. But after that he keep thinking: But she has boobs and tanned skin, and I want to fuck her. Grrrrrrr :mad: this dude really doesn't have any self-respect, as it seems. When that happened, my first question was: Then what did you forget here? But I think she did it just for self-justification - look, I'm not a bad person, I came to check him, if he alright, and what I said to him doesn't matter, he should understand how I suffered in loneliness.

Amnesia it's quite curious theme by the way. I do wonder, if for example, the criminal lost his memory, can he become different person? Or his habits will remain the same and he will quickly start doing the same thing as before?:unsure: This theme I seen in many films, and usually it show's version where person can change, but in reality I didn't read much about it, so I don't know. So, back to the game, if the MC was submissive even before the accident, it will explain why he behaving like this. And some of his actions, we really can justify by his condition, because it's not only physical stress for the body, but also mental, and it's hard to be dominant if you just few days ago was confined to bed. But on the other hand, we still don't know who he was or how he behaved. So as I see it, if the dev don't reveal this information and stay it as it is, we can build our version of character, who he was.

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hello everyone!

The last animation is left, it will be rendered tonight. All static renders are ready and I have already done their post-processing. In total, we got 44 animations and 103 static renders.

It will take me some more time to complete the post-processing of the remaining animations, I have already started doing this, but I had some difficulties, more on that below. As for the update, I have to be in time to release it before mid-May. I just have to finish the post-processing of the animations and write the code (2-3 days).

Why is it still so long to wait for the update? Now I will explain everything in detail.

Post-processing of animations. I tried using fluid's animation. I created some animations on purpose so that I could add special effects later in post-processing. Now I am doing post-processing and for the first 4 animations I spent 4 days painstaking work. This is a lot of time! All this because I did not have the necessary knowledge, and the result of the work itself did not turn out the way I imagined it. Naturally, with experience, both speed and quality will appear, but now it takes a lot of time, I have to try different ways, watch tutorials, try again and if I don’t like the result, then start again from beginning. Now I understand that such painstaking work should not be done on every second animation, so in the future I will leave complex post-processing for exceptional scenes (for example, for the “final shot”), with animated fluids it will look very sexy!

The amount of content. The amount of interesting content and the duration of the gameplay one way or another depends on the number of static renders and animations. It just so happens that the rendering of the latest animation for the upcoming update (v0.6) will be completed only today. Henceforth, I want to load my computer constantly, so that it works non-stop, so that there are no free days. Do you understand what I mean?! To do this, I need to keep a queue for rendering, and do coding, plot, post-processing, etc. in parallel. This means that I will spend some time creating content for v0.7 in order to load the computer, and then in parallel I will finish post-processing and coding for v0.6. Yes, this will delay the upcoming v0.6 release, but it will speed up the development of all project.

The length of the animations and their number. I noticed that I stopped limiting myself in the length of the animations, did not artificially make them 30 frames or 60 (looped 2 second animations). I want to make animations the way I see them, the way I want, with an emphasis on careful elaboration, as well as the ability for the player to participate in the process, and not just click through the animations and forget them. I think this is the main feature of my game and I do not want to artificially limit myself in this. Although I understand that this all takes a long time to render, but the render time is a technical problem that will be solved by new video cards, so it is a temporary problem, but it is present for now.

Loss of efficiency. I will be frank with you and I confess that over the past two months I have lost a bit of efficiency. I keep track of my work time and the amount of time spent on a project, and I can confidently say that I could have spent 30% more time, but for various reasons I did not. I admit it, and I promise you to fix it.

PS Now a few words about the upcoming update. I don't want you to languish in anticipation of a super update. No, v0.6 does not come close to comparing with the previous v0.5, it is extremely small, and therefore I originally planned to make it maximum in a month. But I got too carried away in the process and spent more time on animations than planned + the reasons indicated above.

PS I understand that the long time beetween updates do not suit anyone and me in the first place. But now it goes the way it goes. I ask you not to overuse angry comments about the long deadlines, because I myself am aware of this problem. I need to accelerate, and I'm in the process of getting the most effective way of it. I am not looking for excuses, I only hope for your understanding of this situation.

I am writing all this to you so that you have the information. I continue to work on the project, I like everything I do, I do not plan to stop, I have much more ideas for very hot scenes that I can't wait to make and show you!

Further spoilers. Read or not you decide.

What's in my plan? In v0.6, the scene with Alexandra. The next 4 versions, I have a plan to make 4 bonus scenes (you can watch them if you have the necessary panties in your closet). Then morning comes and now I have a desire to transfer the game to a full Free Roam (according to the voting results, 70% want exactly this development, but later I will hold a second vote where I will tell you in detail how it will look like). So far, my idea is that in full Free Roam I will be able to quickly finish the branches with each character, and bring them to their logical conclusion. So far, this idea is only in the air, I need to hear your opinion.

Yours truly, SUPER ALEX

---------

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
having 40% ratio for (full) animations vs static renders is kinda insane imo.
well made quality animations are bonus for any game, yet if those affect everything else in negative way, well...having less of those would be advisable i think.

Reactions: Ara-sH and Draverik

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
having 40% ratio for (full) animations vs static renders is kinda insane imo.
well made quality animations are bonus for any game, yet if those affect everything else in negative way, well...having less of those would be advisable i think.
I’ve never played Lucky mark game but did it have animated scenes?
I mean if it wasn't so maybe SA wants to practice before sex scenes in Amnesia?

But anyway, there is much more hope in this project now than a year ago.
(SA: where's is my fuc*ing coder!?)

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Animations like always are a nice little bonus, but they never make or break the game, more often than not they just come off as an excuse for developer why everything is taking years, which could be a real reason, but a self-evident one at that. Personally, just fuck off with them if they drag everything to such a troublesome process, it seems that some developers are more interested in learning the tools and engines so they could put it in their work CV than making a WEG.

D

Deleted member 2767565

Animations like always are a nice little bonus, but they never make or break the game, more often than not they just come off as an excuse for developer why everything is taking years, which could be a real reason, but a self-evident one at that. Personally, just fuck off with them if they drag everything to such a troublesome process, it seems that some developers are more interested in learning the tools and engines so they could put it in their work CV than making a WEG.
supermanz95

:unsure:...But this is Super Alex's creation and if he wants to put in animations shouldn't he be free, no matter how long it takes him, to learn the skills and/or acquire the tools that he needs to be able to use them to present his dream in the way he wishes and to the highest standards to which he aspires?

Surely it's by learning the tools and engines that will help make Super Alex a better and probably quicker developer and there must be no better way than to refine and adapt his technique through experience as he goes along developing stories such as this one.

After all, it's not as though we are investing any of our money in this, is it? It seems that we, in here, are only waiting to get whatever he produces free and and therefore stand only to gain, probably a whole lot too, by being patient and supportive through our words if not from our pockets?

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
supermanz95

:unsure:...
Okay Alex, thanks for clearing it up for us. Although my message was more of a reflection of hindsight that has gathered over the years what one of the biggest issues that bogs most of these WEG projects down. Alex himself can do what he wants with his projects autonomously, so can we as consumers of WEG's can share our frustrations with each other independently from Alex on a Somalian sordid game undocumented forum.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
We have all been on this forum for a long time,and of course, not only to train your left hand.We are so well versed in these games,especially since we have played a large number of them, that it is not enough for us to just pofapat,we want beauty and aesthetics, well, and a great script. SA presented us with a game that fully meets these characteristics ,for which I am very grateful to him.Judging by the game, SA has "golden handles" and they grow from where they need to!))There is no limit to perfection and if the author strives for this,my all-encompassing respect to him!I am ready to wait as long as necessary in the hope of playing a beautiful and interesting game.And for the umpteenth time, I hear statements about money..Someone can pay them ,and someone can't, but those who can't, also contribute to the popularization of this game, discussing and taking part in the forum dedicated to the game..I believe that this opinion is subjective and biased..I apologize if I've offended anyone..I believe that this game is worthy of standing next to TON and DF!(y)

R3x0n

Apr 22, 2017
Okay Alex, thanks for clearing it up for us. Although my message was more of a reflection of hindsight that has gathered over the years what one of the biggest issues that bogs most of these WEG projects down. Alex himself can do what he wants with his projects autonomously, so can we as consumers of WEG's can share our frustrations with each other independently from Alex on a Somalian sordid game undocumented forum.
And when you're done sharing your frustrations, what will you do next? Just curious...:rolleyes:
Don't get me wrong, if I could have monthly updates for this game, hell I would be in... no question. But this isn't a option, nor will be in the future.
Greetings

Reactions: Chicha

R3x0n

Apr 22, 2017
I’ve never played Lucky mark game but did it have animated scenes?
I mean if it wasn't so maybe SA wants to practice before sex scenes in Amnesia?

But anyway, there is much more hope in this project now than a year ago.
(SA: where's is my fuc*ing coder!?)
Then give it a try? There are also many animated scenes, not as good as in this game but still decent. Use the walkthrough and be prepared for the grind, or cheat your stats...
Cheers

Reactions: Sorrow85

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
And when you're done sharing your frustrations, what will you do next? Just curious...:rolleyes:
Don't get me wrong, if I could have monthly updates for this game, hell I would be in... no question. But this isn't a option, nor will be in the future.
Greetings
Move on to hundreds of other games that I have currently bookmarked like everyone else. Personally I hoped that Alex did all his learning with Lucky Mark, which was one of the reason why I thoroughly enjoyed it. With his next project I assumed that he would be pumping out updates with the perfected formula.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes