3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
So I just played this game for the first time and thoroughly enjoyed it.

I appreciate that the game takes things slowly with fleshing out the characters. Also the way the story unravels itself through of the flashbacks is really hot. I would say it has supernatural elements but I might be jumping the gun here. Story and characters aside, the animation is just superb. That one scene with Kate at the end of the update has some of the best animation I've seen on f95. If that's a sign of the pacing and quality of the all future sex scenes then I'm for all it. At this point the bar is set so high that I'm afraid that the actual penetration scenes will not be as good lmao.

If I had a gripe about the game it would be that some character models don't do it for me. I get that Elena and Kate are supposed to be attractive but their faces seem off. But again it's just nitpicking at this point. If anything I'm surprised that despite my initial reservations about their designs, Elena and Kate had the hottest scenes for me. I have not seen a girl masturbate the way Elena did in the bathroom :LOL:.

Anyways, kudos to the dev for creating this gem of a game and I'm looking forward to future updates :giggle:.

at433

Oct 20, 2017
i can't seem to click on bed to get him to sleep

is there way to forward time, like evening->night

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
both have been too busy.
The last update finished at the end of that day.
The next update should start the morning after the hospital visit,
which is when he (they) are due to begin the treatment.

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
The game need female domination tag, so the players will know what to expect from this game. While I can tolerate some amount of it, the lack of choices during some scenes (like in quest with Elena's room) really pissed me off. Despite that you can see domination trait for the MC in his phone, it almost not existent in the game for now. If the dev planned to make game not only for people who deeply into female domination fetish, then the MC really need to grow up balls and start to stand up for yourself. The most hypocrite behavior I see in this game, comes from the Alexandra, she always saying, that she want her children's to grow up, and that she want to see the MC as man of the house, and yet, she makes all the decisions for him. How he must look, what he need to say, what he need to do, where he should go, where he shouldn't, how he must talk, how he mustn't and so on, with varying degrees of absurdity. As I said, MC need to make his own decisions, and stop her commanding overprotective attitude at once (at least for those who not enjoying it)

Overall I found the beginning of the game really realistic in terms of showing characters emotions and their thinking. Even the MC looks is a bit painful, as it should be with a person who has survived a coma. Some of his passivity and daydreaming also can be blamed on his condition. The main conflict of the story about financial situation and complicated relationships with characters got my attention. And the mysterious vibes in the story also fuels the interest.
Well, this is the theater of the absurd, the choice is there, but it is one-sided. The MC after the coma, the memory is gone completely and so out of the blue to call some chick a mother.... Fuck her...

• Haha
Reactions: SharkVampire

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
Yeah, last time I played it the mom told the nurse she would make sure he jacked off everyday or she would help him, but I don’t remember seeing her doing that in last update
she has sclerosis and a gyrus between her legs. and from the fact that a lot of fuck mood swings.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hello everyone! I'm fine and I hope you are too!

Over the past week, as I told you, I have posed animations for a future update to keep my computer from idle. Rendering of new animations is in progress right now. At the moment, 18 animations have been posed, of which 9 animations have already been rendered. I also finished this complex post-processing for all animations v0.6, wrote 90% of the code (the main scene remains, I need to polish it). Worked with the new content (sorted the ideas and tried to bring them into a consistent form). There are a lot of ideas for scenes, I want to tackle everything at once, but it won't work out that way-). So, I myself need patience.

Yours truly, SUPER ALEX

-------

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
So looks like another massage scene in 0.6 similar to 0.5.. so possibly another blueballs update for the MC, hopefully once he has massaged them all they will repay him! :devilish:

Reactions: bicirik

anup

Jul 21, 2020
After trying the game, it was bugging me that the relationships are reflected so poorly in the dialogues. Sure you can say Alexandra is your mother and Kate and Elena your sisters, but the dialogues are still filled with "friend's son", "housemate" and the MC calling his mother by his first name. So I decided to make a patch for that.

tl;dr:
  • Correct relationship references (enables incest).
  • Small cheat menu for changing pervert, dominance and relationship points.
  • Does not alter game's core files and will work with future updates.
    • Some dialogue may need to be added to the patch with each game update.
Game version: 0.5a
Patch version: 0.5.1 (2021-03-09)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how to use this can someone teach me or is there any videos tutorial

NanoNani

Jun 5, 2017
Does anyone know whats the first scene is? Thanks.

1620620939788.png

Found it:
In examination room
"Continue yourself" - Scene 1
"Ask for help" - Scene 2

Last edited:
Reactions: DR99

Fears

May 17, 2017
Look at Gumdrop or better: Crushstation! That's milking!
In my humble opinion it's not fair to say that at the current moment. After the delays we got some updates and
the current one is also on it's way.
If you want to see the Milking champs, take a look at Irphaeus for example, he is milking 1300 patreons for almost a year without any release. Super Alex compared to him is a saint :p

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes