• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
It would be interesting if the story of the game told Elena’s past, I mean, before she lived with Bill (Lucky Mark). Because in this game it looks like Elena is more younger, so, I believe she is an evil sister that the MC will have to dominate her.
or is it just an optical illusion, because maybe your renderings are different from Lucky Mark. But also, is she living at her mother's house or is it just another new story that is not linked to Lucky Mark.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
It would be interesting if the story of the game told Elena’s past, I mean, before she lived with Bill (Lucky Mark). Because in this game it looks like Elena is more younger, so, I believe she is an evil sister that the MC will have to dominate her.
or is it just an optical illusion, because maybe your renderings are different from Lucky Mark. But also, is she living at her mother's house or is it just another new story that is not linked to Lucky Mark.
Making this a Lucky Mark prequel for Elena would kill much of the suspense, and would render any choices made regarding to her useless, as we'd know how her story turns out eventually. I'd rather have this the dev being a bit lazy and using the same design and name than being connected to his previous game.

Reactions: Cico8 and Zero919

Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
If we forget for a moment about story...

Well, to be honest, that one had different physique (noticeably wider, well fit body). It's clear that she is older there, but her face and lips don't look unnatural with such proportions. Here (current game) right away she is kind of nasty bimbo doll from cheap comics. Disgusting model.

If we return to story, then... who cares? In the end, there is always alternative future, and use of “similar” character here could be just something like non-original advertising move. That it and nothing more.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1816167

Knowing Super Alex, i think i'm going to wait a year or so before playing this game

anyway i respect him for being one of the very few devs that actually completed a game and he also delivered on time..

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Jep, the gallery is unlocked .... and although I played through the hole first release and had a look in every room and searched there I only got 2 pics (1 - 1 and 1 - 4)
How to open the others?
gallery.JPG

Yeah, I checked through the whole house but the only pictures I could find that opend up gallery are 1 - 4 and 3 - 2

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017

10.jpg
Hello. Some news.

For the next update, I set myself the task - to introduce players to additional elements of the game. Such as a city map, event tracking, phone, inventory, skills and more. And also, get closer to the free mode in the game with the change of time of day.

But this is a very large amount of work, and it is much more interesting to me to share with you the result of the work as often as possible!

Therefore, I decided that I would divide the big update into several parts. Namely, I will divide the second day of the MC into 4 parts (morning, day, evening and night) and in each of these time intervals I will gradually add new elements of the game and new characters, as well as continue the development of the plot.

Made at the moment:

Translation into German
Translation into Russian (85%)
Text: 20,000 characters
Animations: 13 (329 images)

V3rSaC3

Dec 2, 2018
Have looked at the gallery in the op, but for some reason i can unlock 2 images ...the one in mc room, rest of them no matter where i click it does not do anything.Solution?

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes