3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Since the time of Lucky Mark it has been like this, without much information about the content update.

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
I can't say much about the game, as I just started playing it, but when I mute all sounds in a game and then incredibly loud and jarring sounds pop up several times, during the first minute that is already something that pisses me off, right at the start.

I get that sound is important for some people and that some sound effects are loud for a reason and that's fine, but the option to turn off sound must be there AND it must WORK.
That's such a basic, simple thing that I can't believe there are still devs who don't get it.
I mean, even when PCs had less hard disk space than a CD-rom, even back then you could turn off sound.
It's the absolute minimum to offer.
Hi botc76,

you said - "when I mute all sounds in a game and then incredibly loud and jarring sounds pop up several times, during the first minute that is already something that pisses me off, right at the start."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P.S. I don't think it's a Dev problem it a engine problem. I think the "mute" sound options work 50/50 in Ren'Py anyway. I think the controls are just for show most times. :(

Good luck on the game to the Dev!

Update: I played the game and will see where it goes. I like it, can't wait to get some fun-time with the Milf and the Big-sis with those sexy head crushing thighs and I'm pretty sure the "girlfriend" is not to be trusted (vibe) and the super bitch sister needs a good hate fuck to calm her the fuck down. And I can't forget the sexy nurse that may need to help the MC out at the hospital with more physical care. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: botc76

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018

Hello!
Don't worry. I continue to work on the game. The text of the new update is 90% complete. Animations is 80% complete. It remains to make images for four scenes and write code by adding new content to the game.

Made at the moment:
Text: 80,000 characters
Animations: 20 (1970 images)

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes