3.40 star(s) 189 Votes
D

Deleted member 1538122

View attachment 607227

Hello!

At this moment, I finished posing and rendering all animations. It remains to make a poses for one scene. And after that I immediately proceed to build the game and parallel rendering the remaining images.
Made at the moment:

Animations: 26 (2364 images)
Thanks for sharing. I think he needs some time maybe a month or two..

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
well, than this must be a mega update than .. i mean 4 months without anything after all .....but, i bet we get some bugfixes and an update we can play for 10 mins and thats it

• Angry
Reactions: VOYEUR

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
well, than this must be a mega update than .. i mean 4 months without anything after all .....but, i bet we get some bugfixes and an update we can play for 10 mins and thats it
The first release was shared here on January 26th, that's two and a half month ago not four month.

Why so negative? The first release had quite a nice amount of content compared to other first releases available here.

Ice piece

Jun 21, 2017
Animations: 26 (2364 images)

Based on this the story seems to be small, a lot of effort seems to went into animation(maybe he rendered the animations in image sequence).

harryy

Feb 8, 2020
Hey anybody have a walk-through i am not able to play the full game i am able to play only one day please help...

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes