3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
well the game can be better, as long as we get updates .. but its over 4 months now, and nothing ...if it goes on like that .. the game will be verry fast in a deep forgotten state ....espacaly since this DEV is not realy reliable ...
I wouldn't say the dev is unreliable yet since he provided updates for the first game and actually finished it. However, the time will tell. The last update on his patreon page was made on April 3rd, I think.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
The sister of the mc in Lucky Mark was forced to satisfy the de facto antagonist of the game, and the player has no choice in the matter.
Idk if you even played Lucky Mark, but in my full playthrough Bob din't even touch MC's sister, the worst he did was leer at her while she was sleeping, but he fucked off once you called him out on it.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Idk if you even played Lucky Mark, but in my full playthrough Bob din't even touch MC's sister, the worst he did was leer at her while she was sleeping, but he fucked off once you called him out on it.
lmao no he forces his dick down her mouth lol

• Angry
Reactions: supermanz95

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hello everyone.

I have two news, I'll start with the good one.

The work on the next update from MY side is completely finished.

All images are ready, all animations are ready, sounds and melodies are selected and placed, all the necessary interface elements are created.

We just have left to transfer the finished materials to the RENpy engine. This is the task of the programmer.

I planned to have time to release the update before the end of this month, but unfortunately, the week is not enough for this job.

The matter is compounded by the fact that I decided to change the programmer to another person, we did not agree on a price for the work. This is a necessary measure, because at this stage there are still no complex interface elements, but the price that the programmer asked for his work is unacceptable to me.

The new man is already working on the game. He called me a period of 2 weeks, and we start count from today.

I also want to share with you my thoughts on the frequency of updates.

I am absolutely not satisfied with the current pace of work. I want to get regular updates every 2 months (and not once every 3-4). Now I am thinking by the solution of this issue and I am looking for new ways.

I also want to inform that from the beginning of next week I will begin work on the third update. The programmer’s work on the current update in no way slows me down from further work.

I apologize to you for the delay and thank you for your patience.

Be healthy and do not get sick.

SUPER ALEX

maxxxzimus

Aug 4, 2017
Not sure why this game have so many great reviews. The more I played, the sooner I wanted to drop it, and I finally gave up on the game right after the first interaction with Elena. The only strong point about the game is the visual quality. Alexandra was the only reason why I kept playing, she is INSANELY hot (even though her eyes are a bit unnatural). Eva and Iris are beautiful too, but that's where the good things end. MC's older sister Kate for some reason looks older than her mother and Elena looks like a plastic doll. I could understand her looks in Lucky Mark, but here given her young age and family's financial situation there is no possible explanation why she looks like that. But as usual, the MC got it even worse. He looks like a cave man and acts like a degenerate. "Well, I just met this girl 5 minutes ago, why not grab her tits?". What was that? I guess his brain damage resulted in a bit more than just amnesia:)
The plot is very basic, nothing new here. The writing and the dialog are probably the weakest points of the game. Some sentences and thoughts are repeated multiple times. I'm not sure why some developers do this in their games, it feels just like a cheap trick to add more playing time. Also, I understand that English is not developer's first language, but I think that everybody who is looking to make money off games like this should make more effort and start learning. If you don't have time for it, hire a proofreader. I think "Lucky Mark" had fewer errors than "Amnesia", and this fact speaks for itself.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
"Well, I just met this girl 5 minutes ago, why not grab her tits?". What was that? I guess his brain damage resulted in a bit more than just amnesia
Yeah, perhaps it was too straightforward in this context.
This can be good and not just a restoration of a horny boy’s memory case.

This didn’t bother me (much) yet but I want to see what comes next.
But damn.. those mother's eyes.

If i'm not wrong then this is the first renpy game for super alex(?)

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Not sure why this game have so many great reviews. The more I played, the sooner I wanted to drop it, and I finally gave up on the game right after the first interaction with Elena. The only strong point about the game is the visual quality. Alexandra was the only reason why I kept playing, she is INSANELY hot (even though her eyes are a bit unnatural). Eva and Iris are beautiful too, but that's where the good things end. MC's older sister Kate for some reason looks older than her mother and Elena looks like a plastic doll. I could understand her looks in Lucky Mark, but here given her young age and family's financial situation there is no possible explanation why she looks like that. But as usual, the MC got it even worse. He looks like a cave man and acts like a degenerate. "Well, I just met this girl 5 minutes ago, why not grab her tits?". What was that? I guess his brain damage resulted in a bit more than just amnesia:)
The plot is very basic, nothing new here. The writing and the dialog are probably the weakest points of the game. Some sentences and thoughts are repeated multiple times. I'm not sure why some developers do this in their games, it feels just like a cheap trick to add more playing time. Also, I understand that English is not developer's first language, but I think that everybody who is looking to make money off games like this should make more effort and start learning. If you don't have time for it, hire a proofreader. I think "Lucky Mark" had fewer errors than "Amnesia", and this fact speaks for itself.
Because if a game has good graphics, it warrants a 5 star review from a lot of people, and shit those renders are majestic. But I agree with you mostly, it has some serious issues. That groping scene could be explained that because she's supposed to be his girlfriend, it should be okay, but I would've avoided if it's possible. It does have a very good potential, Alex could build up a very good story around this amnesia thing, but so far several dialogues and plot moving choices were underwhelming. I just hope it won't dwelve into a grindfest like Lucky Mark, because I dropped that halfway it was so annoying.

maxxxzimus

Aug 4, 2017
That groping scene could be explained that because she's supposed to be his girlfriend, it should be okay, but I would've avoided if it's possible.
No person in the right state of mind would do such thing in this situation. The simple fact that he has amnesia and does not remember her at all already makes this decision utterly ridiculous. And she already told him that their relationship was not good lately. But the guy decided to think with his dick instead of using his brain. And then he goes in Elena's room, no knock, even though his mother and sister asked him to ignore her. What reaction did he expect from her knowing that she's not an easy person to deal with? Fuck logic and common sense. Needless to say, I dropped the game right after this scene. Not going back there again.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
The eyes of the mother and sister characters bothered me a little. I prefer natural eyes.

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
hello then still no update? I can't wait to see the result of a great game! Bravo to the developers !!

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
What do I do after entering the bathroom?
(The first scene when MC says he'll go to the toilet)
What will you do when u enter bathroom when you need to pee or/and poop? to the toilet right? There go...

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Any idea why I cant collect more galleries after I found 2 in MC bedroom? I have gallery guide and I clicked on every spot that the guide stated and nothing working...

boonleong

Jan 20, 2019
Wow super alex new games, sure will play it, at least super alex games is definitely have ending in future. anyway i like his previous game. consider 5/5 star game :cool:

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes