Deleted member 1538122

According to his statement he should give the update 3 days ago but still
Not even a statement for the delay!.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
source of that info?
(Im guessing not from patreon posts?)
he said a months ago that "all animations are done, and the only thing left is coding"...
so, those are some contradicting info here?
last post at patreon is from apr 24th and that's doing animations.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
last post at patreon is from apr 24th and that's doing animations.
nope, he did all animations, renders, writing etc, the only thing left was renpy coding..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
regardless, lets hope there will be soon enough either that long waited update, or at least an explanation for this delay...

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
2D - 225.jpg

Hello everyone.
I have a slight delay new release. My programmer had to spend more time than planned to rework the first act of the game.
What has be done? Minor cosmetic changes. Added the ability not to touch Eva in the hero’s bedroom. Added German and Russian languages. Added textbox with the ability to change transparency in the settings. Hidden variables have been added that will change the reaction of characters in the future (will allow you to make several branches of behavior with some characters). Was made a partial refactoring of the game code of the previous programmer and his errors were fixed. Reduced game size to 700Mb. Now programmer work on assemble the second act of the game.
The plot of the third act is written, the writer is working on the dialogs, I am working on new characters and locations. Soon I will begin to pose and rendering.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I got a feeling that Being A DicK V 5.0 will come out before this one...

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
If i understand correctly, after 2 weeks the progammers just start to work on the 2 update because he was fixing some thing on the first release ?

nveraks

Sep 9, 2017
Game dev is not an easy task. I know it with my own experience but why programmer start his job 2 weeks ago and not right after releasing 1.0?

meduusa

Nov 4, 2017
He delivered Lucky Mark updates almost every month for two years... its a bit odd that he's taking so longo. I hope its just for these inicial updates, setting everything up

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Well, I think Super Alex is trying to do everything differently from his previous game, but I don't know if he is exaggerating in wanting to do everything right, so he is having all this delay, as was said, he looked for a programmer that would make the game lighter and better and was charged for an amount that he didn’t agree with, and then he is with someone else working on the game. I assume this game will come out in July or earlier, I hope.

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
next release is definitely not this month, maybe end of june
I mean : always expect the worst from devs

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes