3.40 star(s) 189 Votes
D

Deleted member 1371216

I thought since the version was 1.0 there would be lotsa action. I'm literally cockblocked by a game hahaha. Amazing graphics can't wait for more.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
hello just know the update will come out when C super long !!!
Any news of the advance
update for when?
etc...
from dev-log posted on April 24th "...All images are ready, all animations are ready, sounds and melodies are selected and placed, all the necessary interface elements are created. We just have left to transfer the finished materials to the RENpy engine. This is the task of the programmer...The new man is already working on the game. He called me a period of 2 weeks, and we start count from today..."

Based on that, the two-weeks period expires tomorrow, so either update could be expected for a day/two, or there will be another dev-log with an explanation, hopefully.

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I m not very good in english, so maybe this is already say in the game, but why :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I heard there was a long delay at Lucky Mark. But understand that SuperAlex is reconstructing history a little and at the same time adding new content. I'm hoping that next week the game will come out.

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
I heard there was a long delay at Lucky Mark. But understand that SuperAlex is reconstructing history a little and at the same time adding new content. I'm hoping that next week the game will come out.
the update is ready dude, all that is left is to add the content to the game. I guess that he is having problems with the new dev.

qwerty6124

Jan 16, 2018
I think he Said himself this update wont include a lot of scenes,but new features aka map and new characters which is more sad
cuz we wait so long for..lets say nothing

• Sad
Reactions: Why Am I Even Here?
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes