3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Hey anybody have a walk-through i am not able to play the full game i am able to play only one day please help...
This is the first release, there's only day 1 in the current version. You think version 1.0 is a complete release, but it's actually version 0.1. The author just uses 1.0, 2.0 etc. for version numbers instead of 0.1, 0.2 etc.

• Sad
Reactions: Maxim311

harryy

Feb 8, 2020
This is the first release, there's only day 1 in the current version. You think version 1.0 is a complete release, but it's actually version 0.1. The author just uses 1.0, 2.0 etc. for version numbers instead of 0.1, 0.2 etc.
hey bro do you have a walkthrough or any news about this game

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
hey bro do you have a walkthrough or any news about this game
No, there's no walkthrough as of yet, the game's too straightforward for now. There's a gallery guide in the first post if you want to unlock all the gallery pictures. The news are on the author's patreon, link in the first post.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
No, there's no walkthrough as of yet, the game's too straightforward for now. There's a gallery guide in the first post if you want to unlock all the gallery pictures. The news are on the author's patreon, link in the first post.
there is a walkthrough on his patreon

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
From my bad experience with his previous game i can't help but ask does this have ntr ? Because someone forgot to put the damn tag on his previous game........

Edit: I found my answer, and for other people wondering about the ntr, i will give a simple answer. It will probably feature a lot of NTR since the dev wanted to have a shit ton of ntr in Lucky Mark but his patreons rioted which i am glad they did. But this time he is following his own ideas 100% and i can bet my ass on it this will be full of ntr in a few updated. Not gonna stick around to find out.

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Burnknight this is only a demo/0.1 version so there is not much things yet..and only the devs (or patrons?) knows for sure his plans with further story development.

Reactions: supermanz95

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Burnknight this is only a demo/0.1 version so there is not much things yet..and only the devs (or patrons?) knows for sure his plans with further story development.
Thx for the answer but i edit my comment. I dug around to find out some info. I put the info i found in the comment you can check if you want.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
The sister of the mc in Lucky Mark was forced to satisfy the de facto antagonist of the game, and the player has no choice in the matter. And if you know the whole story you also know the dev had plans to feature a lot of ntr and more dark stuff in the game. Which leads me to believe he will do the same with this one.
Lucky mark was ment to have darker themes. However alex understood that forced was not the best way. So everything that is added to this that could cause backlash will be optional. He now understands he can make the game in his own vision so long as he makes stuff optional. Long time supporter of alex and main poster for lucky mark updates is how i know. Trust me the plans for this are incredible and nothing will be forced

Reactions: vergil414 and Xill
D

Deleted member 1538122

View attachment 607227

Hello!

At this moment, I finished posing and rendering all animations. It remains to make a poses for one scene. And after that I immediately proceed to build the game and parallel rendering the remaining images.
Made at the moment:

Animations: 26 (2364 images)
Hey darling don't you know the status of this game. Apparently, Super Alex going to take all this mouth or maybe the next one too.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
oO yeah so almost 5 months for an update ....rofl...well we will see if the update is some kind of 50 GB with content and 40 hours gameplay. i can understand the time. if not. than i keep and stand behind what i sayed months ago. he still scamms his paetrons and donors.

Nagash477

Dec 14, 2019
oO yeah so almost 5 months for an update ....rofl...well we will see if the update is some kind of 50 GB with content and 40 hours gameplay. i can understand the time. if not. than i keep and stand behind what i sayed months ago. he still scamms his paetrons and donors.
Lol, good luck my man )) i think update will be like 10-15 min without useless dialogues and tha'ts all))

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
I cant say anything to the current time, but with lucky mark he never scammed anyone he brought the updates """almost""" always withing a month and not just 4 fixes like most do, no he served actual content.
I dont know where you got the Scam part from but, before you open your mouth or in this case use your fingers for heavy stuff like this you should gather more informations...

Also i highly doubt you ever even payed 1 Cent/Penny/whatever the currency you are on, so calm yourself just a little bit, you have no right of badmouthing any dev in these regards if you dont/never pay/ed shit.

Like 70% Users if not more on F95 keep running their Mouth for stuff they never payed for in the first place.
And even if there is a Scammer-Dev its the Donators/Patreons own fault for giving money into it..for MONTHS, because they cant use their Brains. Also to mention, a lot of Devs, that are called out for "Scam", actually warn their Patreons that a Update might come later than hoped and so on..its up to you to keep being their Patreon or cancel it until a new Update comes out. Whether the Dev actually tries to Scam or not doesnt excuse the fact that people just dont use their Brains, that easy after 1-2 Month of nothing you should probably realize that there is something wrong, if the Dev gave no Informations.

You wanna know about a Scammer? look at Eromancer compared to that even Icstor is a Saint.

Back to Alex..as said not sure whats going on right now but he WAS definitly not a scammer. Hopefully he wont start it now.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
well the game can be better, as long as we get updates .. but its over 4 months now, and nothing ...if it goes on like that .. the game will be verry fast in a deep forgotten state ....espacaly since this DEV is not realy reliable ...

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes