3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Jolt3

Dec 5, 2017
For everyone having issues with colored pencils, laptop, and furniture store, progress other characters stories. You can look at the guide on front page and check each characters relationship stages.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
For everyone having issues with colored pencils, laptop, and furniture store, progress other characters stories. You can look at the guide on front page and check each characters relationship stages.
or use this and cheat the heck out the game :ROFLMAO:

0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

mc stats // relationship // achievments // panties :ROFLMAO: // inventory

View attachment 1542079 View attachment 1542081 View attachment 1542078 * View attachment 1542080 View attachment 1542107

*you have to set the achievement variable to "false" to see the girls in all their glory ;)

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-4-1-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/post-3164612

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-4-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

lillos

May 22, 2017
guys but I can trigger only the new scene with mom,but into the change log there are 3 more,how I can trigger those,kate's one in particular?tnx in advance

S0k4

Jun 24, 2019
- the first one i don't know either

- the second, first you have to go to the hospital and get the pills, then at night you go to Mason's house and give him the pills, the next day you go to Ellen's house in the morning and you see this scene
1679807593947.png
This are the pills? Why i cant get them?

Reactions: fz and oktabitt

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Or someone can criticize the game for it's clunky design and lackluster updates, nowhere it says the thread is just for shills and dev simps.
Or how the story is all over the place. Apparently they got a new head writer who shoehorned in a basic corruption storyline with Alex that doesn't correlate with previous scenes, so they had to go back and edit dialogue of the previous scenes.

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes