3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Why the hell would I want a flesh light, when she’s got them nice big titties and those DSL’s
Unfortunately this game seems to revolve around that thing all the time now, it's getting pretty boring, we're here to see the MC fuck girls, not a stupid fleshlight, this game really needs to progress.
Getting close to the point of joining some others in the recycle bin.
It's turning in to (or maybe already is) Happy Summer 2.0, small updates with almost zero progress.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
well mc doesn't have gf and hasn't advanced far enuf that he gets to fuck his familymembers.
The irony being, in the story so far it indicates he was already getting some with the family before the accident, so all this BS does is drag it out, lol.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

MENGYANLCM

Oct 18, 2019
The most disappointing thing about the 0.92a version is the rendering of Alexander's image. It is obvious that her face has changed and her chest is no longer soft. Is it because of the replacement of the production personnel?
0.92a版本最令我感到失望的就是亚历山大图像的绘制了,明显她的面部改变了,胸部也不再柔软,是不是因为更换了制作人员?

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
The most disappointing thing about the 0.92a version is the rendering of Alexander's image. It is obvious that her face has changed and her chest is no longer soft. Is it because of the replacement of the production personnel?
0.92a版本最令我感到失望的就是亚历山大图像的绘制了,明显她的面部改变了,胸部也不再柔软,是不是因为更换了制作人员?
She certainly does look completely different.

DarthSync

Mar 2, 2018
A pity that much of the Elena text - the stuff that occurs after you fix her laptop - has not been translated from Russian to English yet.

...or the continuation of Rei's story (after you meet her in the Spa).

Last edited:

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
Where should I insert the file ?
Hi HGR11957, it's fairly easy. First you go into the folder where you extracted the game, and you should have a subfolder "game". Inside that folder is where that little script file goes.

Amnesia-version_0.92a
--> game
-----> GalleryUnlocker.rpy

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
A pity that much of the Elena text - the stuff that occurs after you fix her laptop - has not been translated from Russian to English yet.

...or the continuation of Rei's story (after you meet her in the Spa).
I have found sometimes Scrappy's mod causes some text to not show translated, happened in another update of the game.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

mpekas

Jul 2, 2017
Completely unusable, at least on linux - whenever audio/video plays in the house and has to do with the mother, a couple of cores get to 100% and stay there until quitting.

Also a lot of the choices are in russian instead of english.

Cforcer

Jan 26, 2019
I've played it some time... well it gets too confusing, no tips what to do, so it gets boring... There should be some guide inside game to point you on what to do next... In this state I have to say I don't like the game much... I'm sorry, just being honest...

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes