3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

snoogybunny

Jul 26, 2017
The boy from russia with 850 patrons (average 5000-7500$ per month) just scams eu and us fappers here ;). 5000$ per month in russia = you are almost a king in that country. ;);) Super Alex doing nice scam job :love:
bruh iterally stfu, atleast he pushes dev updates and actually game updates, doesnt matter if its slow or not. Look at other dead games like Midnight Paradise and Milfy City....

Reactions: yourmomma

capii

Dec 9, 2017
bruh iterally stfu, atleast he pushes dev updates and actually game updates, doesnt matter if its slow or not. Look at other dead games like Midnight Paradise and Milfy City....
Also because of the war with ukraine and russia, he had to move, for some months he was not able to recieve money from patreon and other sites bcoz of degrading relationship from us to russia, I think he moved somewhere in australia, idonesia or something like that.. He made a public post on patreon about that

you forgot about Sinful Delicacies , High-Rise Climb and so on
High-Rise climb was a good game.. damn... really good imo
The animations were top notch with the blonde from work
but the 2 lastest updates were pretty bad

PS* just went to his patreon and there seems to be an update albeit a small one lol

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
where you stuck?

sharing a save is ... not recommended
are you on good or bad side with elena?
kept the girlfriend or not?
etc
bad idea

upload your save and i take a look
My main blocker is on "washing face quest" a lot of good fellas helped indicating the right bathroom but the bug that won't allow to complete the quest is stopping me.

in all fairness it is not a big issue.. but I am just keen to have all tasks completed because I quite like this game.

Thank you for the help, but I do not want to give you more work, I will suck it up leaving that quest not closed (it is a minor one anyway).

I understand sharing SAVE files is not a good idea due the huge amount of permutations.

Thanks for the support!!

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I expected much more from this game :(
Expectations are a bad thing in life.... <<from great expectations always comes great disappointments>>

If you do not expect anything you will be surprised and you will enjoy more the life (humble advice).:p

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
My main blocker is on "washing face quest" a lot of good fellas helped indicating the right bathroom but the bug that won't allow to complete the quest is stopping me.

in all fairness it is not a big issue.. but I am just keen to have all tasks completed because I quite like this game.

Thank you for the help, but I do not want to give you more work, I will suck it up leaving that quest not closed (it is a minor one anyway).

I understand sharing SAVE files is not a good idea due the huge amount of permutations.

Thanks for the support!!
upload your save - ill take a look

or

use this
https://f95zone.to/threads/amnesia-v0-93a-super-alex.44511/post-7121529

and set this variable to 2

Screenshot_1.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Alea iacta est

llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022
Sorry to ask but, how this game come with raw incest? Patreon is not allowed incest right?
If you dont know by now, its because they allow you to choose the relationships between the MC and the girls

Most get away with using this, and sometimes it defaults to landlady/roomate/roomates sister

llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022
nope, we dont need it, or anything of that kind, at all.
"We" he says, i mean as long as its avoidable and not a set NTR/Cheating im fine with it to be put in.
NTR path for those who want it and Non-NTR path for those who dont. So stop complaining about NTR and Cheating.. thats what made the people behind Lewd Island stop their game and rushed the ending.. well one of the reasons

oniiy

Aug 8, 2017
With that way of thinking, then only those who go to the stadium should care about the result of the match and those who watch on TV should not.

I think it's simpler, when you like something it generates enthusiasm and when you're not liking the result you're disappointed, the annoyance is more than justified and finding something to complain about is normal, people have to vent in some way.

It is also productive since criticism helps to improve or realize what works and what doesn't or simply the degree of satisfaction with the game.

Poor example if ever there was one. When I go to the movies I pay, when I go to the theater I pay too.
I don't really want to see the opinion of those who never pay and make no effort for the work of one guy or another.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
"We" he says, i mean as long as its avoidable and not a set NTR/Cheating im fine with it to be put in.
NTR path for those who want it and Non-NTR path for those who dont. So stop complaining about NTR and Cheating.. thats what made the people behind Lewd Island stop their game and rushed the ending.. well one of the reasons
trolling much?

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes