3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
Morning all! Any idea where the bdsm mag is? Is it even available this update? Aaaaaaaaand whats the deal with washing my face?? I've had it as a task forever haha

oniiy

Aug 8, 2017
The boy from russia with 850 patrons (average 5000-7500$ per month) just scams eu and us fappers here ;). 5000$ per month in russia = you are almost a king in that country. ;);) Super Alex doing nice scam job :love:
Okay, but what does F95's members care about? Here nobody pays and yet cries louder than the others...
Only crybabies.
In my opinion it's for those who pay that it's really frustrating, not for us.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Hi all,

anyone will to share the SAVE FILE with the latest version [v0.93a] quests all completed?

I am stuck with bugs that prevent me to complete all the minor tasks.

Thanks in advance.
where you stuck?

sharing a save is ... not recommended
are you on good or bad side with elena?
kept the girlfriend or not?
etc
bad idea

upload your save and i take a look

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alea iacta est

lfxyf001

Mar 15, 2021
llll

llloh please...he is totally right... it's clear now what dev is doing...nothing... story would be intyeresting ..knowing why u lost memory, why u were in coma, u should works as a photographer in your aunt office, discover what your mom is doing as your little sister as well.. well there is a shiton of content that NEED TO BE DEVELOPED instead of beating around the bush witrh useless little side story steps...c'mon..it's beeen what ..4 years that this game is in development?? u are fine with how it is?? c'mon
Rome is not built in a day, the game is the same, for example, a game author he has to create a reasonable story, and create the corresponding scenes and characters to continue the plot, which all take time, not move the game can be made out of the mouth. There are many games in the community, 3 months ~ 5 months, 1 full year update of the game. There are even a lot of games made behind the lack of supporters, not enough popularity, and directly do not go on. I think the game can only be said to be playable content is not enough at the moment. But still very game potential of the game, in terms of modeling I think it is good. I think every game creator is worthy of respect. Must make a game start to make a version that can be played are countless days and nights also. For us it may seem simple. Just wait for the update.

Reactions: yourmomma

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
Okay, but what does F95's members care about? Here nobody pays and yet cries louder than the others...
Only crybabies.
Yes, this site is for non-payers but yet there are payers who come here to brag to us lmao. And clearly defending a unworthy dev who did they same thing over and over again for 3 years

Reactions: Jaun Karr

atvlongjump

May 27, 2017
Idk whats going on but i cannot get past the examination scene after meeting jonna. only icon is peeking but he wont do it. anyone know a fix for it?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how to fix the watch tv at night with alex skip to next morning bug?
can't until dev fixes it. unless it is meant so and then mc is supposed to check kitchen.

Morning all! Any idea where the bdsm mag is? Is it even available this update? Aaaaaaaaand whats the deal with washing my face?? I've had it as a task forever haha
bdsm mag is in mc's room i think until kate omits it. washing face is done on 1st freeroam by going to downstairs toilet and washing face, can't be completed later.

How do I complete visit mom's room in major tasks,when I visit her room he isn't here
check closet etc in her room.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there is no fuking reason for a wt mod with this gmae..there are 0 content ..and every update is 3 scene if u are lucky, and off course nos ex and no story advancement..what a joke of a dev
true except can't advance on those few lewd scenes w/o wt-mod since ingame hints are too vague.

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
where you stuck?

sharing a save is ... not recommended
are you on good or bad side with elena?
kept the girlfriend or not?
etc
bad idea

upload your save and i take a look
Hi,I stuck for the fifthe scene in the gallery,I dont know how to unlock it.I seems already done all the task now.
could you pleased help?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Hi,I stuck for the fifthe scene in the gallery,I dont know how to unlock it.I seems already done all the task now.
could you pleased help?
this one?
Screenshot_3.png

you have to play through the whole scene
(make her cum) (bring her to your room after watching tv/drinking , follow the steps: make her wet etc)

i attach a persistent file with all unlocked

extract into mainfolder - overwrite if asked (make backup before)

you can use mod to unlock it yourself

Screenshot_5.png

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

mc stats // relationship // achievments // panties :ROFLMAO: // inventory

View attachment 1542079 View attachment 1542081 View attachment 1542078 * View attachment 1542080 View attachment 1542107

*you have to set the achievement variable to "false" to see the girls in all their glory ;)

#############################################################
"incest"

View attachment 2557407

*it is possible that in rare cases a sister is called brother with this changes
cant do any about it - deal with it

#############################################################

extract attached file into the maingame folder (where the .exe is)
!always save before edit!

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

how to use : Link

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above or use in-mod updater, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)
update (minor)

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
Only crybabies.
With that way of thinking, then only those who go to the stadium should care about the result of the match and those who watch on TV should not.

I think it's simpler, when you like something it generates enthusiasm and when you're not liking the result you're disappointed, the annoyance is more than justified and finding something to complain about is normal, people have to vent in some way.

It is also productive since criticism helps to improve or realize what works and what doesn't or simply the degree of satisfaction with the game.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes