Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
If she only borrowed Alexandra's heels, they would be the right size.:KEK:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Dude, there are games that are six to five years old with little content, this one is a little better, it doesn't have a lot of sex but it's better IMO;)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Dude, there are games that are six to five years old with little content, this one is a little better, it doesn't have a lot of sex but it's better IMO;)
If it's good storywise ... we still have to find out. But it has one of the best lewd scenes (if not THE best) that I have ever seen in a game (Kate at night) and a bunch of sexy images. I'm waiting for mor from Elena however.
And there's also plenty of animations for almost nothing. Moving mist or eyes turning or little details like that that others would not bother to animate. That all takes time to make. I have no illusions that we'll have to be patient for another few years before getting anywhere.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hi there guys,I apoligize in advance for my question not directly about the game,but I cannot play with this old laptop ren'py games at top.The problem is that into all Ren'py games I cannot see the animations,I can see only the text but in background I can see only blackscreen.I already update my direct x drivers and video drivers but still nothing.Anyone maybe had the same problem and he could fix it?Thnx in advance and sorry again.Bye!
1. Try to install a codec pack like K-Lite.
2. Make sure you have the latest working graphics driver installed.
3. All games support different render modes. With Shift+G (or by holding Shift when the game starts) you get into the menu which lets you select the mode. Try Angle2 or a software mode (if that's available).

I set all games to Angle2, because my graphics driver turns on optimizations when I switch to full screen and that's kinda annoying, since it makes the screen go blank for a second.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
1. Try to install a codec pack like K-Lite.
2. Make sure you have the latest working graphics driver installed.
3. All games support different render modes. With Shift+G (or by holding Shift when the game starts) you get into the menu which lets you select the mode. Try Angle2 or a software mode (if that's available).

I set all games to Angle2, because my graphics driver turns on optimizations when I switch to full screen and that's kinda annoying, since it makes the screen go blank for a second.
Codecs are useless with Ren'Py games, it have all necessary tools to play any animations and never use it

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
maybe but but still it's good to have at least webp and webm codecs installed.
I insist, it's not needed! And the support for webp is not provided by k-lite but by Google and it's included in Windows since Windows 8

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I insist, it's not needed! And the support for webp is not provided by k-lite but by Google and it's included in Windows since Windows 8
You never know what codecs they use when they wrap something in mkv or avi. So it definitly doesn't hurt.
It may not need a codec for WebM, but can you say for certain that it has suport for all video codecs out there? WMV? DivX? Bink? Quicktime? How about h265/12Bit or TS?

Having some decoders in addition never hurts. But his problem is probably a overlay one.

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes