3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
the game had potencial... BUT now worse than ever!! bugs everywhere and i don't like model changes etc... :cautious: :censored:

Reactions: dav121

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
would be nice if the mods added version to the text, like : Dev Note: Old saves will not work. You have to play the game from the beginning. (v0.3a)

as sometimes they forgot to delete an old text from an older update, but I understand this is new and have to restart....
maybe I just load some saves from Lucky Mark instead :p

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
3DCG, Male protagonist, Animated, Voyeurism, Mystery, Incest, Cheating, Romance, MILF, Groping, Corruption, Sandbox
monroe
And...
No any sex tags... I ma out from here... :)
Mmmm... You play game what you posted? lol XD

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
As the game is in early development I think the dev should spend a little bit more on the diary. Like for example to inform us that there is no more content for this update. Something similar to what Hopes is doing. He has a tracking system and is very easy to use. It doesn't have to be super detailed, just to give you some idea if that was all or there is still some task left to do. And now is the perfect time to do it since there are not too much free roam stuff atm and is easy to track it from now. But hey its just my thoughts on this, other solution is to do this with a walkthrough. We'll see what happens with this one.

Reactions: JanisL
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes