• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

Good DAY!
V0.5a available now.

March 2 - $30 Patrons
March 5 - $20 Patrons
March 8 - $10 Patrons
March 12 - $5 Patrons
The full walkthrough I will published some later.
An updated version of the game is available here

ChangeLog v0.5a:
Added 3 achivies
Added 2 special renders
Added 1 lewd scene
v0.4 Added German translation (nonprofessional)
New Images: 544
New Animations: 61
New characters: 5

Reactions: Odin73

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

Good DAY!
V0.5a available now.

March 2 - $30 Patrons
March 5 - $20 Patrons
March 8 - $10 Patrons
March 12 - $5 Patrons
The full walkthrough I will published some later.
An updated version of the game is available here

ChangeLog v0.5a:
Added 3 achivies
Added 2 special renders
Added 1 lewd scene
v0.4 Added German translation (nonprofessional)
New Images: 544
New Animations: 61
New characters: 5
well, good to know it could drop sooner than my two-weeks estimate from above :BootyTime:
though im kinda hoping that "one lewd scene" (only) could be a mistake also :HideThePain:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I don't know if there will be NTR, but there are clues that LI may be engaging in sexual acts with other males or girls, not necessarily NTR, although often any scene where there is no MC is considered to be NTR .
However, the author does not allow himself to be conditioned by certain threats between the lines, because he has found an interesting and original narrative inspiration, while in other games we participate in the corruption of the family, in this game we have already corrupted the family, it is like play the sequel to FILF, MILF City etc. It may be interesting to see how the family is reduced now after we have corrupted it.
We have some clues, the brunette sister in depression (I think the imaginary boyfriend is the MC), the blonde who hates him (And I think she will have to do with the criminal he meets at the mall, I have no clues, is more an intuition, maybe the sister was going out or going out with the boss?) and the mother who by now corrupt could have ended up being the stripper (Maybe here is the alert for a real NTR, the mother seems to me to be a dominant woman and could force the MC to watch her have sex with others, or simply force him to attend a show by leveraging the guilt of the new MC).
Finally the EX girlfriend, she too has been corrupted as we see from the flashback, the way she behaves I find it suspicious, she could have another boyfriend now.
In conclusion, the ideas for the NTR (even if in reality it is not true NTR, since they would all be lawful acts) are there, so it is possible that there will be, if you do not feel like supporting it, simply wait to decide.
I think it has already been said here in some comment. The NTR that has such strong vibrations in this story is most likely off the screen, that is, we will know what happens but we will not see it. I really don't think it makes much of a difference to many of the players who don't like ntr, but It seems that is what will happen here

Reactions: EJW

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
I think it has already been said here in some comment. The NTR that has such strong vibrations in this story is most likely off the screen, that is, we will know what happens but we will not see it. I really don't think it makes much of a difference to many of the players who don't like ntr, but It seems that is what will happen here
I would be annoyed if certain things were only said and not seen. I am not a fan of NTR and everything that is perceived as such on this forum, but I am passionate about stories, when it is worth it, and I enjoy making decisions based on what I see. The disappointment of seeing something with your own eyes is different from that of having heard it said. To give an example, if there were to choose how to relate to an LI, whether to be romantic or assholes, I prefer to do it with the emotional load of those who saw that LI perform certain acts, rather than doing it on the basis of hearsay. But I think I understand that the authors must also find a compromise for their product, so perhaps in the end, if the story needs certain characters to perform certain actions, it is better that they are only told instead of eliminating them all for fear of retaliation by the players. .

Reactions: Hysni

Oppai

May 4, 2017
Have fun!

Google drive WIN

Yandex WIN

MEGA WIN (copy ALL link)
#q38fhXYBwhvpfIgd_Qju-uXX9C0ik7XrQ6ya2yBoPUg
Dropbox WIN

Goolge drive MAC

MEGA MAC (copy ALL link)
#uUUtVrv021-8977tU3otX-lsnjS7aAztkkFI1BD7sio