3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ntr HAS 2ND HIGHEST PERCENTAGE. aND IT DOESN'T MATTER who is high. This is a multiple choice question. All answers are valid.
and so? it is multiple choice question but still doesn't guarantee that any of choice will be in game (sleepraping won't be for sure).

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
(sleepraping won't be for sure).
its already in the game . without a patch too . one was added after the poll and one was already there . i know patreon dislikes that stuff but i guess they don't know that this game had this type of content since if they knew the dev would have locked it behind a patch by now .

Because after four and half years of blue balling what I definitely want to see is someone else fucking Alexandra and Kate. :rolleyes:
yeah cause the dev 100% did not do this in his last game :)

Reactions: AlexMpog

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
I did not play that game and do not care.
well if in the future one of the main girls gets fucked by another man before the mc dont say i did not warn you . im not saying it will/should happen just saying the odds are high .

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
I would like to know where you have even seen another male character that has talked to any of the LI's. The construction guy, the store guy where you worked with Rei, and the furniture dude are the only ones I can think of and none of them seem interested in any of the girls.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I would like to know where you have even seen another male character that has talked to any of the LI's. The construction guy, the store guy where you worked with Rei, and the furniture dude are the only ones I can think of and none of them seem interested in any of the girls.
Well, Eva's admirer is interested. But I am not sure if he talked to anyone.
I think we saw his one and only purpose already: sneaking on her and watching.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not forgetting iris' daddy dearest who has talked to mommy at least besides iris and maybe done mc's sisters health checkups.

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
People and their rage over NTR always makes me laugh. Their logic: 3 some/harem ending = good... NTR = bad. LOL wtf??!
I personally don't like it and am always happy when there are ways around it.

One example of why it's so unpopular is that others want to force the developer to include it.

Even if it's not in there, you shouldn't force it either.

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
The one sister's boyfriend? He's been alluded to a lot but never seen. Have they ever said where the dad is? I legitimately don't remember if they're divorced, he's dead or just ignored

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The one sister's boyfriend? He's been alluded to a lot but never seen. Have they ever said where the dad is? I legitimately don't remember if they're divorced, he's dead or just ignored
only guys around same age as mc and sisters were seen at mall and ex-gf's stalker. daddy left family for younger pussy (if sees this as sequel to drifty's game) or something else which hasn't been told.

Podus

Aug 6, 2023
Hi
just to say that the French translation for the version 0.98a doesn't exist... ...The translation lines are empty for Kate and Alexandra

Last edited:

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
People and their rage over NTR always makes me laugh. Their logic: 3 some/harem ending = good... NTR = bad. LOL wtf??!
Because NTR doesn't make sense in this game and people shouldn't demand their fetish in literally everything?

I doubt people go into threads for established NTR games and demand NTR be removed nearly as much as people go into threads for clearly non-NTR games and demand that NTR be added. At most people will ask if NTR is avoidable which I think is as fair as people asking if harem can be avoided.

The addition of fetishes to established games that were never present, hinted at, or planned can ruin the game for people. To use an extreme example, if the MC starting shitting in Alexandra's mouth that would be a huge turn off for a lot a people. I'm sure somebody would like it, but it'd be far more appropriate in a game that was already scat-based.

Hell, I like futa x female and I'm disappointed that there are so few futa x female games with high quality renders and animations. However, I would never ask for futa x female in a game that didn't already have it no matter how much I enjoyed the game and/or wanted to see it.

I don't think that pro-NTR people understand how much of a turn off it can be for some people. It's one of the only fetishes that I genuinely cannot understand how anyone can enjoy and the fact that it is so popular baffles me. To me, NTR makes the MC such a pathetic loser that I lose all respect for him and I get repulsed by his weakness. However, I don't need to understand why people enjoy NTR. I don't need people to feel the same way that I do. I don't need people to tell me why I should like it or me tell people why they shouldn't like it. I don't need to (and don't) go into the threads of NTR games and say that NTR should be removed or that harem, incest, or futa should be added. I just need people to stop going into every damn thread asking for/demanding/begging for NTR and complaining that someone dares to dislike their fetish.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Because NTR doesn't make sense in this game and people shouldn't demand their fetish in literally everything?

I doubt people go into threads for established NTR games and demand NTR be removed nearly as much as people go into threads for clearly non-NTR games and demand that NTR be added. At most people will ask if NTR is avoidable which I think is as fair as people asking if harem can be avoided.

The addition of fetishes to established games that were never present, hinted at, or planned can ruin the game for people. To use an extreme example, if the MC starting shitting in Alexandra's mouth that would be a huge turn off for a lot a people. I'm sure somebody would like it, but it'd be far more appropriate in a game that was already scat-based.

Hell, I like futa x female and I'm disappointed that there are so few futa x female games with high quality renders and animations. However, I would never ask for futa x female in a game that didn't already have it no matter how much I enjoyed the game and/or wanted to see it.

I don't think that pro-NTR people understand how much of a turn off it can be for some people. It's one of the only fetishes that I genuinely cannot understand how anyone can enjoy and the fact that it is so popular baffles me. To me, NTR makes the MC such a pathetic loser that I lose all respect for him and I get repulsed by his weakness. However, I don't need to understand why people enjoy NTR. I don't need people to feel the same way that I do. I don't need people to tell me why I should like it or me tell people why they shouldn't like it. I don't need to (and don't) go into the threads of NTR games and say that NTR should be removed or that harem, incest, or futa should be added. I just need people to stop going into every damn thread asking for/demanding/begging for NTR and complaining that someone dares to dislike their fetish.
i don't see why people will be mad as long as its not forced . if you like it be happy about it and if you don't simply skip it ,its that simple .

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
i don't see why people will be mad as long as its not forced . if you like it be happy about it and if you don't simply skip it ,its that simple .
Well, we can have Alexandra get raped by a dog or Kate grow a dick and fuck her and make those optional too. I'd be happy with that.

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes