3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
well he wanks a lot.
Damn thing’s about to fall off. And he’s got to worry about going blind. :cautious:

Just think, after 7 or 8 more years maybe Alexandra can touch his dick for two seconds again.

Seriously, how the fuck is it possible that the MC hasn’t even gotten one canonical handjob from any of the main LIs at this point? Actually baffling. Like, it’s actually anger-inducing at this point.

Reactions: rad_eater

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Damn thing’s about to fall off. And he’s got to worry about going blind. :cautious:

Just think, after 7 or 8 more years maybe Alexandra can touch his dick for two seconds again.

Seriously, how the fuck is it possible that the MC hasn’t even gotten one canonical handjob from any of the main LIs at this point? Actually baffling. Like, it’s actually anger-inducing at this point.
he has 1 with alex. also 1 from iris.

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
he has 1 with alex. also 1 from iris.
Alexandra only gave him a handjob (and blowjob in a scene so dark and red you could barely see) in a Bonus scene. In canon she merely touched his dick once and used a fleshlight on him which was already years(?) ago. I also don’t count Iris as a main LI. Only Alexandra, Kate, and I guess Elena. The stuff with Iris was great! We need to, for the love of God, get there with Alexandra and Kate already. Well past due. If I was a Patron I’d leave a “come to Jesus” style common on Patreon because of this.

I know everybody will scream “slow burn” to try to justify a near half decade of basically nothing, but Jesus fucking Christ. How slow are we going? A paralyzed sloth crawling through molasses?

There is just no justification at this point and hasn’t been in a long time.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
After sending a message, I cant go back.
Also they are not replying.
[Playing on Android]

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes