• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Cainhurst

Feb 28, 2019
The animation is impressive but the game has not moved forward in ages. Each update seems to have less content. There were 5 girls originally and we still haven't had any really interesting scenes with them. Alexandra is the only one and even then it seems aimless. What happened to the whole modelling story line and her hate of the blond woman?

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
Those who scold the game and cannot take pills, have you ever thought that for this you just need to move forward a little in the plot, that is, first talk with Mason at night, showing rudeness and find out that he has insomnia, then with a nurse in the hospital at the morning, telling her the truth after why the pills in ward 210 will become clickable?!

Cainhurst

Feb 28, 2019
Those who scold the game and cannot take pills, have you ever thought that for this you just need to move forward a little in the plot, that is, first talk with Mason at night, showing rudeness and find out that he has insomnia, then with a nurse in the hospital at the morning, telling her the truth after why the pills in ward 210 will become clickable?!
True but Maybe next time the journal can be little more clear as well. Updates are sporadic which means one would forget the nitty gritty of the story.

Reactions: fz and oktabitt

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Did the dev actually take out content in this update? Ellen doesn't give me the building plans. She says they'd be ready in the next update. But I remember I managed to get them in an earlier buggy update already. Am I crazy?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Or how the story is all over the place. Apparently they got a new head writer who shoehorned in a basic corruption storyline with Alex that doesn't correlate with previous scenes, so they had to go back and edit dialogue of the previous scenes.
agreed...mc behaviour is nothing like before...damn this game take an eternity to be done and reveal nothing about the story..i'm very pissed off by this dev now

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes