• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Hynegard

Aug 31, 2023
Hello...Can you also please replace the word "housemate" for brother? Every time I read it, it freaks me out...
It should already replace it.

Code:
        text = text.replace("Housemate", "Brother")

text = text.replace("housemate", "brother")

text = text.replace("Housmate", "Brother")

text = text.replace("housmate", "brother")
Unless housemate was misspelled in a different way from housmate.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
It should already replace it.

Code:
        text = text.replace("Housemate", "Brother")

text = text.replace("housemate", "brother")

text = text.replace("Housmate", "Brother")

text = text.replace("housmate", "brother")
Unless housemate was misspelled in a different way from housmate.
I've used some patch once before, and as a result, instead of "son" or "stepson" Alexandra would periodically produce "my best friend's son". I don't remember how it is in the "pure" game, in the last year I constantly use the walkthrough mod, first in the hospital after Alexandra appears the question "who is she to you?" appears. I answer "stepmother". Then at home, when I meet Kate, I answer the same question related to Kate: "step-sister". I just don't care about incest, and this is the most logical way , in my opinion.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I've used some patch once before, and as a result, instead of "son" or "stepson" Alexandra would periodically produce "my best friend's son". I don't remember how it is in the "pure" game, in the last year I constantly use the walkthrough mod, first in the hospital after Alexandra appears the question "who is she to you?" appears. I answer "stepmother". Then at home, when I meet Kate, I answer the same question related to Kate: "step-sister". I just don't care about incest, and this is the most logical way , in my opinion.
That's because "my best friend's son" does not get replaced with "my son". Add according lines to the mod and you're good.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
That's because "my best friend's son" does not get replaced with "my son". Add according lines to the mod and you're good.
Sorry, but ntr for me is more is more natural than incest.
Our partial ancestors, Neanderthals and Denisovans, also knew about the risks of incest (empirically, I believe). And that incest is more dangerous for the preservation of the clan. But if you like incest, it's up to you.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Sorry, but ntr for me is more is more natural than incest.

Our partial ancestors, Neanderthals and Denisovans, also knew about the risks of incest (empirically, I believe). And that incest is more dangerous for the preservation of the clan. But if you like incest, it's up to you.
And that's why I don't like incest games with pregnancy or even kids involved, that's a border I don't want games to cross.

I am not keen on trying it in real life and I think my sisters would agree :p

In stories it can give a nice "forbidden" touch, but I am good with not seeing "bro" "sis" or "mom" thrown into the room all the time. THAT feels unnatural to me, I am used that people call each other by name and not by relationship.

I really don't mind which one it is in the game, I like stories without incest just as much. But what I don't like are sentences like: "But we can't do this. You are my roomate!!!"
"What? With Landlady? Eeew", "Help me! Roooomieeeee!"
THAT sucks.

What I want is that the relationships match how people act towards each other. Story comes first, kinks later.

HPYY

Dec 5, 2023
Looks like dev has to cater to the Kate lovers since he was out for too long with alexandria updates and now they furious

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Looks like dev has to cater to the Kate lovers since he was out for too long with alexandria updates and now they furious
Haven't seen furious Kate lovers around here. Where are they to be found?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I just checked - in the original v0.96c files there is currently no such phrase as "my best friend's son". There are phrases like "my friend's son", but even a phrase like "my best friend" simply doesn't seem to exist.

I made a screenshot of the grep results, because colors make it easier to notice found matches

grep_best_friend.png

I'd like to see a screenshot of the game with a text "my best friend's son" or whatever else there still is that the patch is unable to handle correctly.
Bug or error reports have to be as accurate as possible. Otherwise they are useless.

Phrases such as "friend's son" should already be handled correctly. I do seem to rememeber there being at least a couple of different ways "friend's" was written in the code, either by using different apostrophes or possibly an apostrophe with the escape character being used, which is why my patch uses a regex "friend..?s son" to catch both. I'm not sure how Hynegard's patch handles them.

Last edited:

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I just checked - in the original v0.96c files there is currently no such phrase as "my best friend's son". There are phrases like "my friend's son", but even a phrase like "my best friend" simply doesn't seem to exist.

I made a screenshot of the grep results, because colors make it easier to notice found matches

View attachment 3207538

I'd like to see a screenshot of the game with a text "my best friend's son" or whatever else there still is that the patch is unable to handle correctly.
Bug or error reports have to be as accurate as possible. Otherwise they are useless.

Phrases such as "friend's son" should already be handled correctly. I do seem to rememeber there being at least a couple of different ways "friend's" was written in the code, either by using different apostrophes or possibly an apostrophe with the escape character being used, which is why my patch uses a regex "friend..?s son" to catch both. I'm not sure how Hynegard's patch handles them.
It's quite possible I'm wrong - the last time I used the patch was over a year ago, I've never used it since, I only use the walkthrough mod. And it's quite possible it had "my friend's son" in it. I apologize for having to waste your time figuring out this error.
In addition, according to my memories from a year ago, some lines in the English version of the game appeared in Russian, but I haven't seen them in recent releases. It looked really weird.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Hey guys!

!!! Gonna update it on this week

Actual for the last version (v0.85a v0.88b -- fully compatible with 0.90abc)
Cheats app appears in your phone (when you get it on day 2)
Functions r available*:
- change amount of money
- change rel levels with girls
- change dominance and pervert levels
- change how to name 'landlady' and 'housemate'

*If you apply cheats and want to save the game after that - don't forget to change the screen (just move to another location) for the changes to take effect (and then save) - otherwise you will see the old data (before applying cheats) after loading your save slot

:coffee: !!! 2022-09-04 UPDATED to v0.88b (also compatible with v0.88c and 0.90abc)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Will this work on 0.96.c so you think?

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Will this work on 0.96.c so you think?
There's no need in any cheats in this game. For the whole game you will need money twice, once 500$, the second time 100$, you will easily get them at the right time when needed. What can really be useful - walkthrough mod, it is very likely to prevent you from missing in free roam mode scenes that are triggers for further developments. And it will give hints on the relationship part with girls, at least it won't create a softlock threat.

Reactions: Neko-Chan Pacifica
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes