• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not sure if cheated money gets reset or not but still it's pointless to cheat more money since most of times there's nothing to spend it.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
not sure if cheated money gets reset or not but still it's pointless to cheat more money since most of times there's nothing to spend it.
There is no need for additional cheats to get the money. You will get them automatically when the time comes.

Reactions: elbro

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I just checked - in the original v0.96c files there is currently no such phrase as "my best friend's son". There are phrases like "my friend's son", but even a phrase like "my best friend" simply doesn't seem to exist.

I made a screenshot of the grep results, because colors make it easier to notice found matches

View attachment 3207538

I'd like to see a screenshot of the game with a text "my best friend's son" or whatever else there still is that the patch is unable to handle correctly.
Bug or error reports have to be as accurate as possible. Otherwise they are useless.

Phrases such as "friend's son" should already be handled correctly. I do seem to rememeber there being at least a couple of different ways "friend's" was written in the code, either by using different apostrophes or possibly an apostrophe with the escape character being used, which is why my patch uses a regex "friend..?s son" to catch both. I'm not sure how Hynegard's patch handles them.
won't the urm mod fix this? You can rename anyone you want, but I always struggle with doing that, but I am sure you can rename any of these characters and force the game to accept them as if they where written into the game or the mod forces the name change. But I am unsure how you would change the line best friend into mom.
why has it been written this way? it just seems madness. a simple patch could have fixed all of this if the developer just used a common name that could be changed.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
won't the urm mod fix this? You can rename anyone you want, but I always struggle with doing that, but I am sure you can rename any of these characters and force the game to accept them as if they where written into the game or the mod forces the name change. But I am unsure how you would change the line best friend into mom.
Any universal mod that is capable of a simple string replacement would be able to do most of these replacements, but it would need all of these replacements to be defined first. There are quite a few and before playing the game you won't know which replacements are needed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you think that it's easier for you to install the URM and create the same kind of replacement configuration for it, then just go ahead and do it that way.

why has it been written this way? it just seems madness. a simple patch could have fixed all of this if the developer just used a common name that could be changed.
Sure. And he replaced names with variables later on while also switching the original language of the dialog to Russian about the same time, moving English text to translation files.
However, the part of the game code that was written before that is still the original one that still needs these replacements.

In addition, according to my memories from a year ago, some lines in the English version of the game appeared in Russian, but I haven't seen them in recent releases. It looked really weird.
That happens when the original dialog language is in Russian and English is provided via translation files, as it has been now quite a while.
Patch a working game that has all the necessary up-to-date translation files with a mod that is outdated and contains old translation files and you'll get the dialog lines missing in the translation in the original language instead :sneaky: Not to mention all those old and already fixed bugs that the mod also kindly provided. ;)

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There is no need for additional cheats to get the money. You will get them automatically when the time comes.
i know that, i think some1 somewhat recently cheated like 10 billion bucks and after reopening save it was reset to 100.

Jun 28, 2020

Happy New Year!

Hello everybody! We’re so close to a new year, 2024! And so, we want to summarize a little this year in the Amnesia universe. During the whole year we created polls for you, and now it's time to find out what you think about the game and about us. And to get to know you a little bit better!
Amnesia is most played by players from the following countries: USA, Russia, Germany, India and China
Average age of our players: 30-35 years old
Percentage of men and women: 95% men and 5% women
This year a total of 42 scenes were created for the game.
In them you saw 5 400 new images and were able to enjoy 95 new hot animations!
Over 500 people joined us, and we are grateful for everyone's support! This year we crossed the 1,000-subscriber mark for the first time!
And a little bit of statistics:
Most of you wish there were more stockings and pantyhose in the game
Most of you would like to keep the freeroom scenes balanced with the main storyline
You would like sex scenes in games to be voiced
You would like the narrative to not be linear, and for choices to affect the plot
Most of you just like to look at special renders
You would like to see more music in the game and most of you play with musical accompaniment
Based on the votes in the various categories (for side characters), this year's winners were:
Best Amnesia brunette
: Bella
Best Amnesia student: Gwen
Best shy girl: Grace
Best MILF: Crystal
Best blonde: Eva
So that's how this year turned out. Next year we are looking forward to a lot of changes in visuals and gameplay as well. We do our best for you and are grateful to you for being with us all this year!
May all your most secret and impossible wishes come true in the new year, and may we continue to delight you with our game, Amnesia.
And while you're opening the champagne, I suggest we travel back in time to 2018. For it was then that I made a series of renders with Elena from Lucky Mark. These renders received great acclaim, and 5 years later I want to present you Elena again, but this time from Amnesia. The difference between these images is visible at first sight, which means that all these years I haven’t sat still and really worked on my skills, improving the quality of the images.
Anyway, please accept congratulations from both Elena's! Happy New Year everybody!

Всем привет! Уже совсем скоро наступит новый, 2024 новый год! И мы хотим подвести небольшие итоги этого года во вселенной Амнезии. В течение всего года мы создавали для вас опросы, а вы их – проходили. И пришло время узнать, что же думаете вы об игре и о нас. Ну, и немного поближе познакомится с вами!
Больше всего в Амнезию играют игроки из стран: США, Россия, Германия, Индия и Китай
Средний возраст наших игроков: 30-35 лет
Процент мужчин и женщин: 95% мужчин и 5% женщин
Большинство из вас бы хотели, чтоб в игре было больше чулок и колготок
Большинство из вас хотело бы сохранить баланс фрироум сцен с основным сюжетом
Вы хотели бы, чтоб сексуальные сцены в играх озвучивались
Вы бы хотели, чтоб повествование не было линейным, а выборы влияли на сюжет
Специальные рендеры большинству из вас просто нравится смотреть
Вы хотите видеть больше музыки в игре и большинство из вас играет с музыкальным сопровождением
По итогам голосований в разных номинациях (для второстепенных персонажей) в этом году побеждали:
Лучшая брюнетка Амнезии: Белла
Лучшая студентка Амнезии: Гвен
Лучшая застенчивая девушка: Грейс
Лучшая милфа: Кристалл
Лучшая блондинка: Ева
Ну, и немного цифр:
В этом году в общей сложности было сделано 42 сцены к игре.
В них вы увидели 5400 новых изображений и смогли насладиться 95 новыми, горячими анимациями!
К нам присоединилось более 500 человек, и мы благодарны каждому за поддержку, в этом году мы впервые переступили порог в 1000 подписчиков!
Вот таким выдался этот год. В следующем году нас ждет много изменения: небольшие -в визуальной составляющей и большие – в игровом процессе. Мы стараемся для вас и благодарим за то, что весь этот год вы были с нами!
Пусть в новом году исполнятся все ваши самые потаенные и невозможные желания, а мы будем продолжать радовать вас нашей игрой, Амнезия.
И пока вы открываете шампанское, я предлагаю перенестись в прошлое, в 2018 год. Ведь именно тогда я сделал серию рендеров с Еленой из Лаки Марк. Эти рендеры получили большое одобрение, и, спустя 5 лет я опять хочу подарить вам Елену, но уже из Амнезия. Разница между этими изображениями видна невооруженным глазом, а это значит, что все эти годы я не стою на месте и действительно работаю над своими навыками и улучшением качества изображений.
В общем, принимайте поздравления от обеих Елен! С Наступающим вас!

HPYY

Dec 5, 2023
Average age of our players: 30-35 years old. Yup all the extremely depressed and single incel millenial men with lots of mental conditions lol.

Alexandra not being any of the "best" shows how criminal this game is. Not even best milf?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Alexandra not being any of the "best" shows how criminal this game is. Not even best milf?
Damn, it's a huge crime, don't put Alexandra at least in first place I think many were drunk:illuminati:
but for us she will always be the best mommy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HPYY
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes