3.50 star(s) 186 Votes

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Bro, i dont know if you are kidding me or what. I never payed nothing on patreon, but when you are supporting someone there, you have to pay him. So SUPPORT=PAY him.
Must be a language barrier or a gap in education. :HideThePain:

Supporting = donating, sponsoring, paying without expecting much or anything at all. Which is what being a or a sponsor means and what Patreon site was created for. You can also think of the Patreon payment as a tip for the work already done, without any expectations for the future.
If you think of the Patreon payment as a business transaction for the future work, then you have a much higher chance to get disappointed. However, Patreon was not created for this, but for supporting or tipping creators.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Bro, i dont know if you are kidding me or what. I never payed nothing on patreon, but when you are supporting someone there, you have to pay him. So SUPPORT=PAY him.
There are free tiers. They do this so they can still post public releases as nudity has to be behind a paywall and the free tier boosts their numbers.

You can also "follow" as well for free without paying.

You can still support without paying.

Reactions: jakex7

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I've noticed that neither patch on here for the incest really works. At the hospital the MC calls his "mom" mom instead of Alexandra and she corrects him. It completely breaks the canon of the incest patch. She also says he's her friend's son which doesn't work with the incest patch either. Hopefully those are the only 2 mistakes with the patch.

qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018
Is this version bugged ?
There is some scene with Alexandra at her room and in the laundry but when I choose to talk to e skipped .. anyone help me please ..

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
I've noticed that neither patch on here for the incest really works. At the hospital the MC calls his "mom" mom instead of Alexandra and she corrects him. It completely breaks the canon of the incest patch. She also says he's her friend's son which doesn't work with the incest patch either. Hopefully those are the only 2 mistakes with the patch.
add in that when Kate comes in, Mom says "your sister is very tired... and also, he's lost"
"Kate don't bother your sister"

Gorkem

May 5, 2017
I didn't like the scenario in this update very much. Female characters approve of our main character's every wish. It should be a little difficult. For example, Kate is not one to masturbate behind her sister. There are simple and unrealistic dialogues and events.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Captain Bipto

Trikus

May 31, 2020
As a first time player, I'm impressed. That said, the comments from people make me worried for the next updates.

Reactions: akasubjoe

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
I didn't like the scenario in this update very much. Female characters approve of our main character's every wish. It should be a little difficult. For example, Kate is not one to masturbate behind her sister. There are simple and unrealistic dialogues and events.
It's already hard enough with MC jerking off updates every time. Jokes aside this isn't supposed to be a "realistic" game

3.50 star(s) 186 Votes