• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
After this it can be .99 .100 .101 .102 ...
No one ever said that a version has to have two fraction digits.
It could be version 153 without a dot in it for all I care. It makes no difference that it's nothing but a counter.
In fact the most common used standard for versioning has at least three groups of numbers + build

Yes, it's common knowledge that SAs games progress slowly and have slow burn for the main chars. If you only care for the main chars, it's best to return in a year or two.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I think most people are waiting for scenes between the MC and Kate, Elena and Alexandra. The others are asides or bonuses. We are practically at version 1 and their relationships do not evolve, nothing happens between them. update after update the dev keeps the suspense going without anything happening, it gets boring.
I preferred lucky mark where the story evolved and was less boring wanting to last in length
You know, I don't care about Alexandra (I don't understand why the hell she became a cult figure) and her daughters.
The only question I'm interested in is what happened to MC? Why did he lose his memory? That's what is the main question for me. Not relationships with his stepsisters and stepmother.
As for the sex, it was quite enough in my opinion.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
You know, I don't care about Alexandra (I don't understand why the hell she became a cult figure) and her daughters.
The only question I'm interested in is what happened to MC? Why did he lose his memory? That's what is the main question for me. Not relationships with his stepsisters and stepmother.
Yeah, some story progress would be cool :s I am more interested in other aspects, in knowing why Elena is so pissed at him (can't just be the living costs), so in a way it's connected to the relationship and I am eager to see how it goes on, but yes, the story I find more interesting than seeing the MC getting his dick wet. Some sexy pinup pics? Sure, I love these and the game so far has some really good ones. But it's the story I am interested in mostly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ara-sH and Enot1964

Le-xx

Aug 12, 2022
Yes, I agree with you on this point, what happened to him, but for the moment this intrigue is put aside, we don't evolve and we learn nothing. The story has revolved around Alexandra and her daughters for a while, but nothing happens, we don't evolve and we don't learn anything update after update. Rei has disappeared, Eva too, no more development with Iris in short the story has been stagnating for quite a few updates. It makes me think of certain games, when the plot is not interesting or poorly exploited we make it last the game over time.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I'm talking about the main protagonists, like Kate, Elena and Alexandra. From the beginning we've been beating around the bush.
How many versions will we have to wait for before their relationship evolves? a version 10.0 ?
You didn't specify certain characters. You said nothing happens, that is wrong. Plenty has happened with the ladies. There is also the hint that a big plot twist is on the horizon. Two of his "memories" are actually predicting the future. Both the Iris memory (jerking off in the hospital) and the Kate memory (masturbating in the spa) have happened after he had the headaches. You said "only handjobs, no sex scenes" when we have had a few sex scenes. As for waiting for their relationship to evolve, there has been growth with all three ladies in his family.

Reactions: Enot1964

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
You didn't specify certain characters. You said nothing happens, that is wrong. Plenty has happened with the ladies. There is also the hint that a big plot twist is on the horizon. Two of his "memories" are actually predicting the future. Both the Iris memory (jerking off in the hospital) and the Kate memory (masturbating in the spa) have happened after he had the headaches. You said "only handjobs, no sex scenes" when we have had a few sex scenes. As for waiting for their relationship to evolve, there has been growth with all three ladies in his family.
Maybe we do a Denver Clan (or was it Falcon Crest?) here. MC is still in a coma and what we have seen so far is only a dream, mixed with old memories.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Here's an my updated "Gameplay"(Includes V 0.98a) if any wants a guide,
Start/End of "Gameplay" saves included.
All tasks completed.

(No Mods used)
(No Eva's Lollypop)
Good Luck and Enjoy the game.

Reactions: samielhkb

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm talking about the main protagonists, like Kate, Elena and Alexandra. From the beginning we've been beating around the bush.
How many versions will we have to wait for before their relationship evolves? a version 10.0 ?
something like that.

Qubuqun

Dec 3, 2023
Has the kissing scene started to be perfunctory? Please don't do this,the reason I like this game is the production of basic scenes

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Finally played the latest update. What a huge disappointment. The update cycles take longer since a while though it's the same amount of content and if this particular content is that weak it's just a waste of time... I think we already had better scenes with Kate and I don't wanna talk about Alexandra... How many times did MC masturbate to her? This is leading nowhere...

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes