• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
It's still saying "My friend's son" in the dialogue. I swear I had this fixed in a previous update but it seems to have reverted. Anyone know a fix or is this intended even with the IC patch?

akasubjoe

Mar 8, 2020
Can't believe how many 1 star reviews this game gets -- guys reserve your 1-stars for the myriad of genuinely crap games out there. As soon as you start the game you can see it has class (and lots of flaws too, admittedly).
If you voted 1 star, and you're still reading posts here, that's probably because you don't really hate the game at all, but were just pissed off because it ALMOST was a great game for you, and you vented your frustration!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can't believe how many 1 star reviews this game gets -- guys reserve your 1-stars for the myriad of genuinely crap games out there. As soon as you start the game you can see it has class (and lots of flaws too, admittedly).
If you voted 1 star, and you're still reading posts here, that's probably because you don't really hate the game at all, but were just pissed off because it ALMOST was a great game for you, and you vented your frustration!
well this story is crap and no sex to compensate it so 1-2 stars is earned arm.

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
mamon.jpg
It is so difficult to feel identified with the MC's way of being, he had amnesia, not an age regression to puberty.

I am an adult, does the creator of the game believe that his player base is very young?

lis301

Sep 19, 2019
By the way, interestingly enough, Kate is in the extended version, already jerked off, but not in the main game. So what's the difference then? The main game is just as devoid of story as the extended version of alternate scenes.Then the point of dragging it out so long with sex or other action if the plot doesn't really develop much, just little scenes

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes