3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

10xRecoil

Aug 28, 2020
so, "Work in Progress" means end of this update, right?... right? No going to mall??
if true, its a weird way to tell us that dev lol
Anyway, I am enjoying the game/story so far...

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
so, "Work in Progress" means end of this update, right?... right? No going to mall??
if true, its a weird way to tell us that dev lol
Anyway, I am enjoying the game/story so far...
Not that weird. MITY does the same thing with their Under Construction signs.

Reactions: 10xRecoil

Justbrian74

Jul 1, 2020
Not going to leave a review because I don't want to effect their star rating negatively because I have an issue. Perhaps it gets better in the game, but the MC is a push over. What I've played, Female Domination should be added to the tags. It just something I don't care for, so had to drop it. Maybe it changes, but it turned me off of the VN. Good luck, though!

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Not going to leave a review because I don't want to effect their star rating negatively because I have an issue. Perhaps it gets better in the game, but the MC is a push over. What I've played, Female Domination should be added to the tags. It just something I don't care for, so had to drop it. Maybe it changes, but it turned me off of the VN. Good luck, though!
It's good that you didn't wrote a review at least. :D It's not a VN it's not ment to be, its not a fem dom game at all, if you would check user itnerface read the conversation you would have seen it. Its some character try to break you, but you have the choice to avoid it, fight back... or if we judge on developes fomer game we most likely will have choice to get revenge and break her. Also its one character try to be bitchy some other are very shy, insecure (aka submissive) from beginning. But apart from the only 2 point you raised (which both seems completely wrong) your comment is spot on. :D :D

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
probably not but I did remember a few posts ago he finished rendering 0.3 assets and is working on 0.4/0.5. (correct me if I m wrong)
dev/sh should have finished those 0.4/0.5 renders a few months back already...the issue then was a slow codding.
so we will see how the things are going now, when she does all coding by herself.
hopefully better than in the past.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
half a year ago:

v0.4:
Images posing is 90% complete. After completing the posing, it remains to finish the small work (animation of the eyes, avatars, buttons, sounds). Rendering of animations also does not stopping. Next week I expect to finish with v0.4 and start v0.5.

Made now (v0.4):
Posed Images: 250
Rendered Images: 250 (no animations)
Posed Animations: 36 (Total)
Rendered Animations: 4 (640 images)
Eyes’s Animations: 0
New locations: 6
New characters: 7

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Hi there folks! So Alex must have renderd v.0.8 by now, right? Is she looking for her 7th coder already or not yet?
I didn't even play the latest update so I don't know anything about where the game stands now.

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
I haven't kept up with the game's development despite being a fan of Lucky Mark, but I finally got around to playing up to the current build. As usual Super Alex has some of the hottest women ever. I'm really liking the MC's girlfriend especially.

Wonder if I'm the only one disappointed with Elena not having a tramp stamp like she did in Lucky Mark. For me it's her defining feature that made her 10x hotter. Elena was a favorite of mine in the other game so I hope she gets it later in the story to satisfy my shallow ass.

Not expecting much from the story. Just looking forward to some hot scenes with the women.

Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hi there folks! So Alex must have renderd v.0.8 by now, right? Is she looking for her 7th coder already or not yet?
I didn't even play the latest update so I don't know anything about where the game stands now.
yep, we shall see it from the frequencies of new updates - is she has, or has not, a bunch of rendered images already:WeSmart:
if there is a long term delay, again, there could be some reasonable doubts about it.
even more, as she is doing coding by herself now, or it should be that way, so no more "bad coder" and similar delays...
if we are mark..uhm..lucky...uhm...no amnesia;)

Reactions: Aristos
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes