3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
Change log says:
New Images: 0
New Animations: 68
I mean the animations in this game are AMAZING but with 0 new images does that mean there is no story progress? I mean animations are usually for scenes that warrent it, not dialoge and story progression. I'm concerned.

Reactions: Hayalbaz

Lion sB4

Feb 10, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by Super Alex
Version of the game: AMNESIA [v0.7a]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux: 5,9GB

Compressed Size: 540MB

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the " (y) " to give me support.

Fix for the missing vids here extract it in the game folder
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you upload the link for Android of latest version

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
I don't have the latest android but you can request an unofficial android port on this forum

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Dev aint gettin $1 from me !!!! fek the milker's haha YOU HAVE COMPLETLY Destroyed WHAT could have been a GREAT GAME AGAIN ! (for financial purposes) disgrace (we all want to make money) but your are Red HOOD, (steal from RICH and the poor) and then Abandon !!!!

Last edited:

Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
Why are some of you are disappointed? If you are expecting sex, you are in wrong place. Most VN take their time to get to the point where MC finally banging someone.
This game have been is development for almost 18 months and the content we have is like 2-3 hr gameplay yeah i was expecting some actual story progression not just jerk off materials.

Tallion

Nov 3, 2017
Why are some of you are disappointed? If you are expecting sex, you are in wrong place. Most VN take their time to get to the point where MC finally banging someone.
The fact that MC didn't bang anyone yet isn't the problem, tho it would be nice. The problem is the overly slow story progression with updates that take WAY too long for the content we're getting. I know the graphics are amazing and that and animations take a significant amount of time, but still. The last 2 updates were simply ridiculous.if the 5th update was 0.5a, the new content sice then should get it to 0.5b at best, not 0.7a.
Another major point: watching a useless, pathetic MC is not fun. Molesting sleeping chicks is pathetic. Peeping is ok if you don't overdo it, which i expect the dev will do.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
The quality is high but the production speed is very slow and so is the story progress..Needs more devs or less high quality animations, good still renders should be enough to get things done, only add animations when there are long awaited scenes...Just my opinion.

skyfall666

May 14, 2020
Guys it's my first time playing amnesia, I've reached a point where the MC goes to drink water and then masturbates. And there it says there is no more content. Is this really the end of 0.7? Thank you

abidbd

Nov 17, 2019
Guys it's my first time playing amnesia, I've reached a point where the MC goes to drink water and then masturbates. And there it says there is no more content. Is this really the end of 0.7? Thank you
Same here. I am also surprised.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hello everyone!

I finally started posing for the next update, which makes me incredibly happy as it brings the day of the next release closer. Most of the time last week was spend working on the skeleton, it is important to translate correctly the game into a full-fledged Free Roam. I also prepared and sent to the writer materials for the upcoming events, and as soon as the texts are ready, I will begin to pose for the main scenes. Now I continue to work with the schedule and mini scenes, which are also necessary.

done:

-working on FREE ROAM movements. Code skeleton. Added a night period, updated all movement buttons. Did a loop and tested everything. Here it was necessary to be extremely careful not to break the structure of previous versions, since both old files and new ones were affected, and it was necessary to sort the files a little.

- updated the map for each time of day

-added the ability to use found panties before bedtime

PS these images are not staged, but from the game, I took screenshots right now, while I'm testing

Keep in touch! Truly Yours, SUPER ALEX

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

--------

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes