3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
I am okay. This bitch had her face redone by a bad cosmetic surgeon. It makes her look like a zombie with a botoxed mouth to give blowjobs. Yuck! Nothing to do with the sublime Kate ...

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
Big fan of older Elena from Lucky Mark. Although she looks odd here with her younger self, as if someone sucked the air out of her body. Still good enough to worship her feet tho.

R3x0n

Apr 22, 2017
Why The Fuck Unity?
Bigger Community, better documentation, so much more powerful and need to learn it for a project i'm working on right now. ;)
If you have more questions please ask them in the other thread, it's offtopic here...

Reactions: fz

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Big fan of older Elena from Lucky Mark. Although she looks odd here with her younger self, as if someone sucked the air out of her body. Still good enough to worship her feet tho.
could be that not same elena.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

AMNESIA. PROGRESS REPORT #4
1629033850831.png
Hello everyone!

Last week I finished coding and logic of the game. It took me over one week, and it turned out to be more difficult than I thought. There are small details left, but I will tidy them up at a later stage, when the images of the new update will be done. I took two days off this week just because I got tired of messing around with code, but now it's finally over!

I'm going on vacation next week and there will be no weekly news. But in a week I will already be fully working and will make an intermediate result of what has already been done!

Truly Yours, SUPER ALEX

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019

View attachment 1353798
Hello everyone!

Last week I finished coding and logic of the game. It took me over one week, and it turned out to be more difficult than I thought. There are small details left, but I will tidy them up at a later stage, when the images of the new update will be done. I took two days off this week just because I got tired of messing around with code, but now it's finally over!

I'm going on vacation next week and there will be no weekly news. But in a week I will already be fully working and will make an intermediate result of what has already been done!

Truly Yours, SUPER ALEX

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018

View attachment 1353798
Hello everyone!

Truly Yours, SUPER ALEX

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes