3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
ahh fuck from comments it seems like i either forget this vn or wait 7-8 updates for any real progress...Its a shame talented writers and artists are going this 3 min 5 month way

(3 min I mean proper dialogue not one piece or naruto filler type bullshit)

Reactions: The_Horny_Latino

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
then why did you tell me to talk to Mommy???????
and still no answer.... Is it the only scene in this update?
cause some1 posted earlier to talk to mommy and buy furniture. i'd say that's only sexual scene on this update unless there is scene with "ex-boss".

ahh fuck from comments i seems like i either forget this vn or wait 7-8 updates for any real progress...Its a shame talented writers and artists are going this 3 min 5 month way
7-8? i'd say dbl that.

• Sad
Reactions: ShiroOkami2

topher

Apr 21, 2017
I'm stuck after getting the furniture too, a quick look at the code shows you can buy the washer and dryer for $500 if you have the cash, and it appears there is a minor grace story where you can donate sperm to get cash at the hospital, but I don't seem to have it unlocked

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
Wahou ! Thanks for the new update but... So far, 8.6 Go for the v0.90a is still too much for a lot of us! Hope we'll soon get a hero to crunch it a little bit ! ;)

Rupertvangog

Jan 3, 2020
I'm stuck after getting the furniture too, a quick look at the code shows you can buy the washer and dryer for $500 if you have the cash, and it appears there is a minor grace story where you can donate sperm to get cash at the hospital, but I don't seem to have it unlocked
I've added 100$ by cheats, 0.88c cheat works on 0.90 , for me , but make sure u backup the phone.rpy file
Screenshot (273).png

Kukuok

Oct 28, 2020
For furniture, you have to talk to a guy (Map top right). He will ask you to deliver the furniture for him.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So as usual I am stuck in the update because the in house walkthrough is utter garbage. I get the furniture from the guy build the laundry- have movie night with mom then the walkthrough says "mom wants me to keep doing what the hospital says" I can now "almost kiss mom" and play with her tits" and there is some bathroom peeping scene. then it does nothing to progress and i just recycle the almost kissing and playing with tits"

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I have no idea how many conversation threads need to be said for the developer of this game to make the in game walkthrough better and more informative.
It's nigh unplayable without that modders outside walkthough mod

Reactions: bradloserkid
Oct 28, 2018
It's a very loose and frustrating game.
I think something will go on after two years or so.
In that case, the game maker will abandon the game and run away.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes