3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

skryks

Mar 16, 2018
30 $ for a 5 minute gameplay :(
I know only one who can have that many money for one update and that one is Caribdis with Eternum , per one update you can play like 2 to 3 hours (i Speak about myself) . But in 1 month or 2 month 5 minutes gameplay and for 30 $ XD , better wait to have it for free or you can spend for 1 to 5 $ .

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
I know only one who can have that many money for one update and that one is Caribdis with Eternum , per one update you can play like 2 to 3 hours (i Speak about myself) . But in 1 month or 2 month 5 minutes gameplay and for 30 $ XD , better wait to have it for free or you can spend for 1 to 5 $ .
i pay 5$ already

Reactions: skryks

Posseman

Dec 18, 2022
Yeah this game is just so so bad, I remember playing it awhile ago and stopped and then was thinking why'd I stop playing it and tried again and it's just so bad. No direction, do indication what you are supposed to do, the guide is useless and it randomly switches the dialect to "I'm guessing" Russian so I have no idea what is being said. If you enjoy, more power to you and have fun, but this is the first game where I actually became angry while playing it's so frustrating.

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes