3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
if there is only 2 minutes worth of content its barely worth 5 dollars. the dev is borderlining milking the fuck out of the game. and I would sub to him if he actually release content that was worth a fuck. but 2 years or whatever and we still have no fucking clue what is going on.
Yep. That's basically what I was implying with my post. If it's not even worth $5, it's definitely not worth $20 or $30. And while technically Patreon is meant to support creators (not pay for games), if there's this little content over the same amount of time you need to think carefully if you want to support the creator.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
when i first played this game I thought it was ground breaking and was excited for the first couple of updates. now i dont even bother to download I just go straight to the latest comments and expect people to shit on it now and without fail here they are. I really should start begging on this I would win a shit ton of money for real.
ps he should change his name to super slow milker.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Did the game have 10GB of content? Heck, that is too big for this game that is going nowhere.
most likly he forgot to change the images to something that was as space related. they are probably all pngs instead of something like jpg. because there is deff not enough content for 10 gigs. I know games that have a 10 shit tons of more content this game and they are like 3 gigs max.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
shit we still have no idea why he was in a comma or even why the mom or whoever is in the postion they're are in for the title image. but fuck lets focus on the pointless side missions that do basically nothing to move the story closer to anything meaningful :ROFLMAO:(y):(

Reactions: azdv
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes