Click on like button if you like it

JOIN ME:-

Little support please:-

Download link:-
Workupload
Your port doesn't have the ability of saving progress

JulienSlink

Oct 6, 2022
So , for those who REALLY like Elena, do you prefer being a pussy , down your knees and begging her to clean her own room? Even after she being extremely mean to you? I know that A year long coma cost all your family's money, which made our "princess" Elena not able to fix hair/nails, but isn't that too much?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
So , for those who REALLY like Elena, do you prefer being a pussy , down your knees and begging her to clean her own room? Even after she being extremely mean to you? I know that A year long coma cost all your family's money, which made our "princess" Elena not able to fix hair/nails, but isn't that too much?
I'm neither into being sub or dominant. I'll go for the alpha route and hope it won't be too harsh on her.

I have no idea anyway, why in these games giving a foot massage (TV scene) is seen as being submissive. In RL I do that (and head massages and so on) because I like her and want to do something nice.

JulienSlink

Oct 6, 2022
I'm neither into being sub or dominant. I'll go for the alpha route and hope it won't be too harsh on her.

I have no idea anyway, why in these games giving a foot massage (TV scene) is seen as being submissive. In RL I do that (and head massages and so on) because I like her and want to do something nice.
yeah, my ideal relationship is something equal with mutal respect, which doesn't means a little male/female dominance is not acceptable. But calling her bro a slave when he cleanning her room? that doesn't make an character vivid, just makes it annoying. BDSM things surely can make sex better, but bringing it to normal life is not a good idea to me.
Maybe I'm a little stuffy, but I do hope that the Dominant points means our mentally 14 yr old boy will make some changes and won't be always be a so called "beta-cuck".

Reactions: Jaun Karr

JulienSlink

Oct 6, 2022
This whole Rei story is completely a mess. I wonder where did the office harassment come from, Jap AV??? If so, this
imitation sucks. Maybe the developer wants to describe a slutty but strict boss like those in AVs, but he didn't get any essence at all. It turns out that Rei looks like a psycho. There is a Chinese idiom suits this situation well--"画虎不成反类犬" which means "wants to draw a tiger but a dog as a result".

Reactions: elbro
Jun 28, 2020

Hello, everyone!
At this point we have reached the finish line. Work continues on the final scene, which took a little longer than we expected. We decided to add 30 animations to the final scene, bringing the total number of animations in this update to over 40. This makes it one of the biggest updates we've done. However, because of this, we will need a little more time. We won't be able to get the update ready for release in June. Once the final scene is finished, all that will be left is to render the animations and do the final build. We decided to focus all our resources on working on the update and we apologize for the slight delay and will try to do our best to release this update as soon as possible in July. Thank you for your understanding.
Stay tuned for more news
-Already finished scenes: 8 out of 9
-Rendered images: 935
-Processed images: 0
-Posed animations: 24
-Rendered animations: 12
-Processed animations: 0
-Scenes assembled and in code: 8 out of 9
Best regards, Super Alex.
На данный момент мы вышли на финишную прямую. Продолжается работа над финальной сценой, которая заняла несколько больше времени, чем мы ожидали. Мы решили добавить 30 анимаций в последнюю сцену, в результате чего общее количество анимаций в этом обновлении превысило 40. Это делает его одним из самых больших обновлений, которые мы сделали. Однако, благодаря этому, нам понадобится немного больше времени. Мы физически не сможем подготовить обновление к выпуску в июне. Как только финальная сцена будет закончена, останется выполнить рендер анимаций и сделать финальную сборку. Мы решили сосредоточить все наши ресурсы на работе над обновлением и мы извиняемся за небольшую задержку и постараемся сделать максимум для того, чтобы выпустить это обновление как можно скорее в июле. Спасибо за ваше понимание.
Следите за новостями
-На данный момент готово сцен: 8 из 9
-Отрендеренно картинок: 935
-Обработано картинок: 0
-Сделан позинг анимаций: 24
-Отрендеренно анимаций: 14
-Обработано анимаций: 0
-Сборка и программирование сцен: 8 из 9
С наилучшими пожеланиями, Super Alex.

aladv

Sep 24, 2022
good report, last update was little short but i rly rly like the new path they taking. cuz the only star of this game and my fav of all time "mom" alexandra getting full actions. it was little late not gonna lie but at this point i am little sad cuz we going for 1.0 and if future updates focuses the alexandra i hope they will continue devoloping AFTER 1.0. she deserves more content for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: franzo
May 23, 2020
I find it really hot. The humillation femdom, sister being mean, body worship and treating her like a princess is my favourite part of the game. I hope there is an optional humillation sub path for her in the future and that they don't turn the relationship into vanilla or maledom only. I hope they let us choose if to submit to her or if to tame her.

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
mc got his 1st fuck on this game on bdsm scene and now he built his own bdsm-room in basement so better take out your whips etc and prepare.
yes, prepare for MC getting whipped every way possible! :KEK:

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes