3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
That's the problem if he want to implemt sharing then he should say in advance so we don't waste our time on the game
Well, since you don't pay anyway, he "should" not do a thing. If you would pay for the game, then yes, it might be fair to tell you. So far there is no indication for sharing. Maybe wait with complaining until actually something happens?
The berst would be to wait until the game is finished and then see what the tags are.

Bhaiyajii19

Nov 16, 2021
Well, since you don't pay anyway, he "should" not do a thing. If you would pay for the game, then yes, it might be fair to tell you. So far there is no indication for sharing. Maybe wait with complaining until actually something happens?
The berst would be to wait until the game is finished and then see what the tags are.
Who said I have not paied for the game ??
I onces talked with the developer oon his discord
About sharing but he said no there won't be any sharing
But now it's different

Reactions: The D0n

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Who said I have not paied for the game ??
Because you mentioned wasting time and not wasting money. someone paying for something he doesn't like is usually way more concerned about his money than his time.

So far I haven't seen any sharing or even any indication for it and I don't expect it to happen. In case it does, I'll accept it, because it's not my story to tell.

I won't yell at the creator what content I want to have in what update (although I make jokes about Elenas broken phone and that amnesia takes a long time to heal). If that game goes in a direction I don't like I will stop playing and play something else. But I don't see my time so far as being wasted. What I have seen so far, I liked (with some exceptions of course). So the time was not wasted.
And if it ever gets finished and sold in a store like itch.io or GOG, I will happily buy it, like I bought a number of other games once they were released.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, nearly 3 years later, has the story of the MC's amnesia been revealed? or is it still about collecting girl's panties? :sneaky:
mc has had sex (as pussy says hello to dick) at least 5 times and hjs etc but only repeatables are him using various panties (must smell really bad now since he doesn't wash them) and fleshlight. story is still stalled besides small flashbacks there and there.

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023

Discussion about the game’s story
Hello everybody!
In the comments you often complain about the fact that the story of the game is slowly progressing.
Over the last six months of work on the project, only Alexandra's story has been significantly developed, but the plot has not made any great progress.
We are, however, actively working on the script of the second act. Players can expect unexpected plot twists and new locations. As you remember, MC needs to solve three main tasks: to find out the secret of his amnesia, to take care of the financial situation and to solve his medical problem. At the moment, he is closer to solving the last of them. Not without Alexandra's help, of course
However, when developing storylines, it is not always possible to harmoniously add XXX scenes so that they progress the characters and move the overall plot along at the same time. It's because recent updates have focused on scenes that develop the relationships between characters but don't move the story along that many players have the impression that the game's story stands still.
We partly agree with them, that's why we decided to start a discussion on this topic in our community. Which way is the balance of scenes in the game skewed at the moment? Is there enough erotic content? Is it important for you to reveal the personalities of the female characters, or do you want to solve the mystery of the main character's amnesia?
Share your opinion in the comments.
Best wishes, Super Alex!

Привет, друзья!
В комментариях вы часто жалуетесь на то, что сюжет игры медленно развивается.
За последние полгода работы над проектом только история Александры получила существенное развитие, однако в сюжете от этого не случилось грандиозных продвижек.
Мы активно работаем над сценарием второго акта. Игроков ждут неожиданные сюжетные повороты и новые локации. Как вы помните, ГГ нужно решить три основные задачи: узнать тайну своей Амнезии, позаботится о финансовом состоянии и разрешить его медицинскую проблему. На данный момент он приблизился к решению последней из них. Не без помощи Александры, конечно
Однако при развитии сюжетных линий, не всегда удается гармонично добавить ХХХ сцены так, чтобы они раскрывали персонажей и одновременно двигали сюжет. Именно из-за того, что последние обновления были сконцентрированы на сценах, развивающих отношения между героями, но не двигающих сюжет, у многих игроков сложилось впечатление, что сюжет игры стоит на месте.
Отчасти мы согласны с ними, именно поэтому решили развернуть дискуссию на данную тему в нашем сообществе. В какую сторону на данный момент перекошен баланс сцен в игре? Достаточно ли эротического контента? Важно ли вам раскрытие характеров героинь, либо хочется скорее раскрыть тайну Амнезии главного героя?
Делитесь своим мнением в комментариях.
С наилучшими пожеланиями, Super Alex!

Voiceover

Hello everybody!
Recently, we've noticed a trend in the industry to voice character lines. However, after doing a bit of analysis, we found out that there are a lot of nuances.
A large amount of text requires significant costs for voice acting. In addition, players simply get tired of waiting until the whole audio is played. Someone voices the lines with the help of neural networks, but it completely kills the liveliness of the characters. There is a third way - to voice only sex scenes. In general, in addition to working hard on the update, we are making big plans for the future and want to know your opinion on voiceovers. If you would like your favourite characters to get a voice, write about it in the comments!
Большой объем текста требует существенных затрат на озвучку. Кроме того игроки просто устают ждать, пока проигрывается вся аудиодорожка. Кто-то озвучивает реплики с помощью нейросетей, но это напрочь убивает живость в персонажах. Есть третий путь – озвучивать только секс сцены. В общем, помимо усиленной работы над обновлением, мы строим большие планы на будущее и хотим знать ваше мнение по поводу озвучки. Если бы вы хотели, чтобы ваши любимые персонажи приобрели голос, пишите об этом в комментариях!
  • Озвучивать только междометия и прочие ахи, вздохи в секс-сценах с помощью актрис.
  • Озвучивать ключевые реплики и стоны героинь в секс-сценах с помощью актрис.
  • Озвучивать все реплики с помощью AI.
  • Озвучивать секс сцены с помощью AI.
  • Не озвучивать.

Only voice sighs and moans in sex scenes with the help of voice actresses
44%

Voice key dialogues and moans of characters in sex scenes with the help of voice actresses.
17%

Voice all lines with the help of AI
5%

Voice all sex scenes using AI
7%

Do not voice anything
27%

286 votes total
"Is there enough erotic content?"
oh, there is definitely not enough.

MC never got erotic penetration sex with the ladies anyways. And I'm talking about Alexandra and Kate and Elena only. The main important girls

Reactions: LSC82

vaelenor

Mar 26, 2022
Made a simple Incest patch. I haven't fully tested it, but it should work.

Make sure Alexandra is your "mother" and Kate is your "sister".

-edit-

The game needs some serious proofreading, lol. I'm fixing some misspelling so the patch works. If anyone finds more, please inform me.
Would this work the Mac version and where would I install it in the Game file?

Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
mc has had sex (as pussy says hello to dick) at least 5 times
My memory must be degrading cause I can only think of 2; the ex-gf in the park during the last update and when Rei drugged him.
What are the other 3? Not saying that you're wrong, I just can't recall any other times.

Reactions: elbro

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Would this work the Mac version and where would I install it in the Game file?
yes it works and you put it in \game folder where app is "installed".

My memory must be degrading cause I can only think of 2; the ex-gf in the park during the last update and when Rei drugged him.
What are the other 3? Not saying that you're wrong, I just can't recall any other times.
with that architect twice or thrice. you skipped carpenter quest?

Phyxios

Oct 31, 2022
I am constantly running into exceptions/errors in this game, anyone have any idea why?

I am stuck at a scene for example where I cant click anything in Elena's room (cleaning it)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Looks like some pictures are missing. If you are playing a compressed version ,try the original one.

Lemonbeds

Aug 21, 2017
The IC patch could use an update, there were a couple of places where the MC is still referred to as the friend's son. I fixed mine by adding these lines after the ("my friend's son", "my son") lines so it looks the same. (I've got no idea what I'm doing but it worked for me.)

text = text.replace("Her friend's son", "Her son")
text = text.replace("her friend's son", "her son")
text = text.replace("Your friend's son", "Your son")
text = text.replace("your friend's son", "your son")

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Other than her cooking breakfast in that neglige, I've not seen any action with the architect.

I'm in as far as the carpenter is currently away and have had a chat (maybe coffee was involved) with his wife once.
did you get her to design mc's bdsm room by helping her with her neighbor problem?

Reactions: Jaun Karr
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes