3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Exactly, I can't get what I have to do XD I feel so dumb:ROFLMAO::oops:
goto hospital, see looking for spermdonors ad, next day go back to hospital and later give your sperm and with money gotten go buy phone parts and fix that thrice cursed phone and wait her reward in the future.

Tora-uma

Oct 27, 2020
goto hospital, see looking for spermdonors ad, next day go back to hospital and later give your sperm and with money gotten go buy phone parts and fix that thrice cursed phone and wait her reward in the future.
Yesss I hadn't linked the donor with the phone quest XD Thanks to all for the help!(y):D

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
I've heard that you can find panties at night at Rei's house, what day of the week do you need to go and what time do you need to go, I've been there several times and I haven't found any panties?
go to Rei's House at Night Time.
I just managed to get them myself, there on the coffee table above the right leg, next to the ash tray and alcohol bottle.
morning, mid day and evening didn't work, but Night time visit I was able to collect them.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
I've heard that you can find panties at night at Rei's house, what day of the week do you need to go and what time do you need to go, I've been there several times and I haven't found any panties?
I just managed to get them myself, there on the coffee table above the right leg, next to the ash tray and alcohol bottle.
morning, mid day and evening didn't work, but Night time visit I was able to collect them.

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
Any have walkthrough 0.97?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
What am i doing wrong?, im mission 100 dollars to buy washer and dryer
There are two quests to earn money, they get you enough for both phone parts and the washing machine.
I always suggest to buy the washing machine first, since I am unsure about the script quality and how quests are connected.

I assume you have not finished the hospital quest yet. In that case you have to wait for the call.
HOWEVER, if that quest somehow depends on having bought the washing machine first ... then load an earlier savegame and spend your money wiser this time :)

Reactions: Jaun Karr
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes