3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

loki0401

Jun 8, 2021
0.99 is elena and kate。
so what about the bouns story?with alexandra?

and the main story
“find out what happened to MC”
“help his family with debts”
is there any progress?

Reactions: Ara-sH

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Wtf... I mean I was often underwhelmed with those updates but THIS is a new low. Only ONE scene has animations and doesn't even include any direct contact at all... 2 1/2 months for that? A delay over a week for that? Slowly I begin to think the devs want to troll everyone... That was next to nothing.

Reactions: Ara-sH

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
Wtf... I mean I was often underwhelmed with those updates but THIS is a new low. Only ONE scene has animations and doesn't even include any direct contact at all... 2 1/2 months for that? A delay over a week for that? Slowly I begin to think the devs want to troll everyone... That was next to nothing.
yes and he don't want my money :(

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
MC Jerking off again?

I just think the devs are huffing glue or something. They seem so absent minded and off in their own world. Making strange posts about culture and dating. How they have so many loyal followers blows my mind

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
MC Jerking off again?

I just think the devs are huffing glue or something. They seem so absent minded and off in their own world. Making strange posts about culture and dating. How they have so many loyal followers blows my mind
Kate is showering and noticing the MC, then she pleasures herself and MC is just standing there rubbing himself. That's it.

topher

Apr 21, 2017
I thought was a decent update, I wish would have been more scenes with Elena, and the animations were a little light. The Kate shower scene was surprising good

Here's the thumbnail from the #7 bonus from game files

Last edited:

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
I thought was a decent update, I was would have been more scenes with Elena, and the animations were a little light. The Kate shower scene was surprising good

Here's the thumbnail from the #7 bonus from game files
Nah sorry... I also just finished the Shattered Minds update. Way more content that the dev created in less time. No excuses.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
When Confucius was asked to say the 2 most constant things in the world, he said: every day the sun rises in the east, and in every new Amnesia update the protagonist jerks off

• Haha
Reactions: homejorz

Luciano

Apr 7, 2017
I haven't tested it, but here is the link to another forum, with free download options!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: bobbo69

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I've created a bonus pack from the 0.98A Extra to add to the 0.99A.

It does not contain the Bonus 7 which is not available for now.

It contains the corrected Free Roams 1.rpy and the Bonus scenes cont.rpy to allow the view of the Bonus 4.

Extract to ...\Amnesia-version_0.99a-pc (and overwrite old files if you have it)

Have a Fun

3.40 star(s) 189 Votes