3.40 star(s) 189 Votes

qwerty6124

Jan 16, 2018
Why did you say that ?
i mean he clearly said that he did everything from his side,there is only left work for programmer and rendering, last update he said he still works on characters n t.c.
so im actually confused on what stage the update is.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I'm 5'4 and I've had lots of girlfriends, so you can shove your "nobody likes short dudes" statement up your ass.
I'm not going to knock anyone for their physical being. We are what we are. I do have to admit, that at 6'4" I am used to seeing and observing things at a certain level. What has struck me about these games is not that short MCs exist, but there is a definite bias (if you will) towards having shorter males than what appears naturally in the 'wild'. I'm just curious why so many authors chose to have it this way. Is it a stylistic decision...in other words, is it because having a greater variance of heights in a scene results in more work for the artist? Is the reason more psychologically based...the author is wanting to convey an 'underdog' status that the MC must overcome?

Again, not trying to disparage anyone's physical appearance; rather, attempting to understand why so many male MC's in these games are of smaller stature than their female counterparts (especially the mothers).

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
I'm not going to knock anyone for their physical being. We are what we are. I do have to admit, that at 6'4" I am used to seeing and observing things at a certain level. What has struck me about these games is not that short MCs exist, but there is a definite bias (if you will) towards having shorter males than what appears naturally in the 'wild'. I'm just curious why so many authors chose to have it this way. Is it a stylistic decision...in other words, is it because having a greater variance of heights in a scene results in more work for the artist? Is the reason more psychologically based...the author is wanting to convey an 'underdog' status that the MC must overcome?

Again, not trying to disparage anyone's physical appearance; rather, attempting to understand why so many male MC's in these games are of smaller stature than their female counterparts (especially the mothers).
i think its just a way of portraying the MC as younger while still being "18". A lot of games on here are incest related, so having a smaller MC allows the dev to play to the young son-vs-mother/older sister stuff without doing straight shota. also, putting tall MC's in the game probably makes rendering trickier, so making all the characters relatively the same size allows a dev to render sex scenes without needing weird contortions or stools/lifts what have you.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy and Xill

R3x0n

Apr 22, 2017
Not really news but something in-between.
Pretty sure some scenes are from the upcoming release.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And Super Alex now has a brand new website dedicated to this game, probably could be added to the main post of this thread?
Right? monroe

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Not really news but something in-between.
Pretty sure some scenes are from the upcoming release.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And Super Alex now has a brand new website dedicated to this game, probably could be added to the main post of this thread?
Right? monroe
how did you find this ? Alex has not said anything officially.

R3x0n

Apr 22, 2017
how did you find this ? Alex has not said anything officially.
He "changed" his Patreon Page and added this vk site.

And on top of this one, you can find his new website.
Let's say I was a little bit impatient and started digging for news or even a reply of him on Patreon... :rolleyes::whistle:

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Elena's appearance is very strange in this game, I think it's the youngest version of it and probably SuperAlex will not change. I still prefer her appearance on LuckyMark. Anyway, I'm anxious to see the content and how the game is.

Reactions: shnackzie

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Elena's appearance is very strange in this game, I think it's the youngest version of it and probably SuperAlex will not change. I still prefer her appearance on LuckyMark. Anyway, I'm anxious to see the content and how the game is.
Idk bro she has some really wide alien reptile eyes and her overblown lips, its just something really uncanny about the whole appearance, she's suppose to be a bit younger, she looks astounding in Lucky Mark, it take's skill to make her look that much worse

Reactions: shnackzie
3.40 star(s) 189 Votes