Mod Ren'Py Amnesia Walkthrough/Gallery mod [v0.98a Extended][scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Moonywb

Apr 14, 2019
People... If you see one or two asking for mod to be updated, PLEASE do not keep pestering. The modder will get to it, they have multiple projects (usually more than a dozen) they are working on. All for FREE.

This is what causes modders to call it quits. The pestering, the drama, and the lack of appreciation.

Just be patient, find another game to play as well, while you wait. Also, buy them a coffee or sub to them on Patreon or subscribestar.

Have a great day!

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
It will probably work (asin not crash), but won't contain the WT elements for the new content, hence needing it updated when he has time :)
Question is, is the new content worth it a mod update? I hope its more sex and not teasing but I doubt it.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Amnesia 0.82a with scrappy WT mod
And uodenim relationship mod ( https://f95zone.to/threads/amnesia-v0-6b-super-alex.44511/post-5265102 )

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Updated my Android port to v0.82a

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
havn't played in a while but game seems to crash when mc clicks on alexandra's panty in the bathroom after her telephone call with krystal (mustve been around 0.6 or something) View attachment traceback.txt It's definitly because of this mod, because I tried with and without it.

Last edited:
Reactions: skyrover

Great Pleasures

Jan 11, 2019
I made a temporary fix for the Panty Bug

Open "game/scripts/Acts/Act 2d5.rpy"
Edit the lines:

(original) 1013 action Call ("d2_5_Bathroom_Alexandra.Action_2d5_41_Panty")
TO:
action Call ("Action_2d5_41_Panty")

And
(original) 1015 label .Action_2d5_41_Panty: # сцена MC находит трусики Александры
TO:
label Action_2d5_41_Panty: # сцена MC находит трусики Александры

Save the "Act 2d5.rpy" and then relaunched the game to the save just before bug...

Works for me and hope it helps!

Aug 28, 2018
Damn... always happens to be a dissapointment with these types of games. So much content for the least intriguing characters that you're not as crazy for but when it comes to the ones you want to progress with and get to the bread and butter it always teases you only to leave you hanging for the next few updates before you get anything spicy. Amazing content, great variety and choice but the constant cliff hangers are getting old.

My overall review:
Graphics/Artwork: ★★★★★
Story: ★★★☆☆
Content: ★☆☆☆☆
Quality of content: ★★★★★
Variety: ★★★★★

Reactions: falco256
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes