Mod Ren'Py Amnesia Walkthrough/Gallery mod [v0.98a Extended][scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
I know the MOD Highlights the best choices, but what about the choices that both options are highlighted? For instance some say +Perv or -Perv and there both highlighted. Do you want Perv or not I'm confused.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Work on 0.90c?
Yes it seems to, but just be aware, some dialogue will come up in a foreign language (something in the mod causing it), as I removed the mod and the dialogue that was a foreign language is in english.

Without the mod.
Screenshot_43.png

With the mod

Screenshot_44.png

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Yes it seems to, but just be aware, some dialogue will come up in a foreign language (something in the mod causing it), as I removed the mod and the dialogue that was a foreign language is in english.

Without the mod.
View attachment 2211642

With the mod

View attachment 2211645
You are misleading people with your statement because if someone uses the current mod from here, which was made for version v0.90a, with a newer version of the game v0.90b or the latest v0.90c he simply restores this newer version of the game to the version for which the mod was released so after installing the outdated mod he has again the version of the game v0.90a.

In addition if you had bothered to read the changelog in the main game thread for v0.90c, you would know that the problem with the translation of some dialogues is not the fault of the mod here but of the game itself, and according to the dev this problem has just been fixed in the latest version v0.90c.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Hello and thanks for your work.

I have an issue with your mode.
When I replace the original files with yours, the game crash at launch :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I use the 0.90c version of the game which works without the mod.
Since you are using the mod for game version 0.90a with game version 0.90c don't be surprised if you get some errors.

I really can't understand why people can't think logically that mods like this always need to be updated to every newer version of the game that comes out and are not universal mods which will somehow magically update themselves to a new version and then cry and lament because "I used a mod and something doesn't work".

So to sum up the only advice I can give you is to either play the latest version of the game 0.90c without using this outdated mod which is only meant for version 0.90a or wait patiently until scrappy updates this mod to the latest version of the game 0.90c.

TribalJOB

Jun 5, 2020
Since you are using the mod for game version 0.90a with game version 0.90c don't be surprised if you get some errors.

I really can't understand why people can't think logically that mods like this always need to be updated to every newer version of the game that comes out and are not universal mods which will somehow magically update themselves to a new version and then cry and lament because "I used a mod and something doesn't work".

So to sum up the only advice I can give you is to either play the latest version of the game 0.90c without using this outdated mod which is only meant for version 0.90a or wait patiently until scrappy updates this mod to the latest version of the game 0.90c.
Did I ask anything?
Did I cry and complain?
No to both, I only informed that the mod does not work with this version of the game.
And, although I didn't ask you anything and you come to attack me for free, FYI, I test because it works perfectly with other games.

Thanks for nothing, have a nice day.

Reactions: Brellium

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Did I ask anything?
Did I cry and complain?
No to both, I only informed that the mod does not work with this version of the game.
And, although I didn't ask you anything and you come to attack me for free, FYI, I test because it works perfectly with other games.

Thanks for nothing, have a nice day.
But I wasn't attacking you, I was simply stating the fact that the mod is simply not up to date and therefore it is no wonder that if someone uses it with the latest version of the game they may have errors.
As for the statement about lamenting and crying, I was referring generally to the cases when many people just unthinkingly use outdated walkthrough mods and then are surprised that they have some errors because of that, and it wasn't addressed to you at all, but only to point out that such cases are very common, that people can't even understand that you shouldn't use old versions of mods with newer versions of the game.

So if you took my post in its entirety as insulting and aimed at you personally, I am very sorry, because this was not my intention.

Tupido

Sep 10, 2018
HI, do you have always the same scenes and memories in the gallery? Each update I've got the same even if there are new scenes...
3 Memories
10 scenes
(Unlock all doesn't do anything)

Morphast

Apr 30, 2020
I'm using game version 0.90c and mod 0.90c and it still crashes on launch while the mod's installed.

Any ideas in that situation?

kocu87

Sep 17, 2021
I'm using game version 0.90c and mod 0.90c and it still crashes on launch while the mod's installed.

Any ideas in that situation?
you need to use unren to extract the rpa, the instruction is on the OP tho, but what i did is after i extract the mod zipfile then i copy the mod folder to the game folder directory then use unren.bat in the game folder directory after copy the mod. hope it helps.

Reactions: Punto and Mustang91

BigDonney

Dec 24, 2019
I've had trouble making progress in the game with the last few updates. I want to know that I'm going to make progress with the household brunettes before I download 0.90c. I'm not really interested in the blonde, especially since she has been a bitch. I prefer sweet and nurturing characters.

TribalJOB

Jun 5, 2020
I've had trouble making progress in the game with the last few updates. I want to know that I'm going to make progress with the household brunettes before I download 0.90c. I'm not really interested in the blonde, especially since she has been a bitch. I prefer sweet and nurturing characters.
Don't expect much from the brunette.
And the blonde is and always will be a fucking bitch.

Dec 9, 2020
Hello and thanks for your work.

I have an issue with your mode.
When I replace the original files with yours, the game crash at launch :

I use the 0.90c version of the game which works without the mod.
hello i also had the same issue but with the mod 0.90c which matched the version of my game so i read the traceback get to this directory game/tl/english/scripts/Scenes/ and deleted one of them and the game works, i will see if the walkthrough still works or not

TribalJOB

Jun 5, 2020
hello i also had the same issue but with the mod 0.90c which matched the version of my game so i read the traceback get to this directory game/tl/english/scripts/Scenes/ and deleted one of them and the game works, i will see if the walkthrough still works or not
Hi. Thank you for the info but I gave up on this game.
I was able to test the latest version and this game pisses me off. I
have only one desire when I play it: it's to smack the little whore of little sister and smash the mother who thinks she's the Queen of England.
To each their own, but getting pissed off each time I play this game, it's not my thing.

Reactions: falco256

Dr.XxL

May 14, 2022
View attachment 738510

Overview:
A mod that highlights choices and dialogue options + replay scene gallery​

Game/Creator: Amnesia /
Modder:
Game Version: 0.90c
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Download: - -
ANDROID

View attachment 738524
Hi scrappy, can you please work your Magic again on Release 0.91a? THX!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes