Mod Ren'Py Amnesia Walkthrough/Gallery mod [v0.98a Extended][scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
So, either the dev didn't add them, or some of the recent scenes are not in the replay. You can't replay either masturbation scene with Alexandria. The new one, and the one from last update. They aren't there. Hitting Unlock in the mod does nothing at all, for any section, in this update.

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
So, either the dev didn't add them, or some of the recent scenes are not in the replay. You can't replay either masturbation scene with Alexandria. The new one, and the one from last update. They aren't there. Hitting Unlock in the mod does nothing at all, for any section, in this update.
Yeah, I think there is something weird with what counts as definition of a scene. I am guessing the dev didn't add all scenes to the gallery, so this mod can't unlock them.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Is there anyway to get the money for the phone parts? I can't buy them, I don't have any cash, and no way to get more... I did everything up to 0.91 except that (everything else says to be updated)

oktabitt

Dec 29, 2021
View attachment 738510

Overview:
A mod that highlights choices and dialogue options + replay scene gallery​

Game/Creator: Amnesia /
Modder:
Game Version: 0.91a
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -
ANDROID

View attachment 738524

There is any Walkthrough/Gallery mod for "v0.92a"?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
this game only release alpha release so all mods will come super late as modders wait for official build that never comes lol
I think this game have been alpha releases every time

Reactions: dr FeelGood
Jul 17, 2020
this game only release alpha release so all mods will come super late as modders wait for official build that never comes lol
I think this game have been alpha releases every time
also scrappy hasn't posted on the forums for 11 days now, he's probably tied up with IRL stuff.
waiting for his mod for how to fix the future 3.0.0 to be caught up and the game update was 4 days or so ago...

Last edited:

TLAMNZ

Aug 29, 2019
also scrappy hasn't posted on the forums for 11 days now, he's probably tied up with IRL stuff.
waiting for his mod for how to fix the future 3.0.0 to be caught up and the game update was 4 days or so ago...
Scrappy has just updated the Mod for Superheroes Suck, so perhaps he's back. Makes you realise how much you anticipate a Scrappy mod. Thanks Scrappy. Really appreciate your work and the commitment you obviously have.

Jul 17, 2020
Scrappy has just updated the Mod for Superheroes Suck, so perhaps he's back. Makes you realise how much you anticipate a Scrappy mod. Thanks Scrappy. Really appreciate your work and the commitment you obviously have.
scrappy doesn't have a mod for superheroes suck, i think you're confusing scrappy with ShaddyGames/ShaddyModda...

Reactions: Mario4don
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes