Mod Ren'Py Amnesia Walkthrough/Gallery mod [v0.98a Extended][scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Dec 14, 2021
I installed a mod like everything is normal, I click on the gallery, the game finally hangs, and when I click on the hidden pictures, the game will fly out and at other moments too

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
I installed a mod like everything is normal, I click on the gallery, the game finally hangs, and when I click on the hidden pictures, the game will fly out and at other moments too
the game is 92c while the mod is 92a, perhaps that the problem..

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
come on update and thank you
Scrappy mods multiple games. Plus, he usually runs it on his Patreon for a few days to make some scratch before posting it here. If you're in a hurry, pay. Otherwise, please wait patiently like the rest of us.

ron teague

Apr 12, 2018
Scrappy mods multiple games. Plus, he usually runs it on his Patreon for a few days to make some scratch before posting it here. If you're in a hurry, pay. Otherwise, please wait patiently like the rest of us.
i dont think a mook like me is going to apply any undo pressure on some one like him so i get it ill wait like the rest but what are you his guard or his cheer leader

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
i dont think a mook like me is going to apply any undo pressure on some one like him so i get it ill wait like the rest but what are you his guard or his cheer leader
Neither. Just someone who gets tired of people demanding an update 5 seconds, and counting, after the game is updated. If you really don't want to "apply any undo pressure", you would wait at least 2 days before asking about an update. This is exactly why people like Brandy rage-quit. I don't see Scrappy doing that with all the games he mods. But you never know.

ron teague

Apr 12, 2018
Neither. Just someone who gets tired of people demanding an update 5 seconds, and counting, after the game is updated. If you really don't want to "apply any undo pressure", you would wait at least 2 days before asking about an update. This is exactly why people like Brandy rage-quit. I don't see Scrappy doing that with all the games he mods. But you never know.
thats why im a patron of his and its not up yet there ether so go rag on some one else

tan79

Jun 22, 2019
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Amnesia 0.92a with scrappy WT mod

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Edit: updated to fix an issue I had with a video scene.
Hi, can you update to the new one please, thank you

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/Free Roams/Nightmare.rpy", line 486, in script
    MC "STORY_Alexandra = [STORY_Alexandra]"
KeyError: u'STORY_Mom'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/Free Roams/Nightmare.rpy", line 486, in script
    MC "STORY_Alexandra = [STORY_Alexandra]"
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 721, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1419, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1236, in __call__
    what = self.prefix_suffix("what", self.what_prefix, what, self.what_suffix)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1155, in prefix_suffix
    return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1135, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u'STORY_Mom'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Amnesia version_0.93a
Sat May 13 07:37:12 2023

Sumo777

Mar 22, 2020
Does anybody know how to fix it going to Russian?
Edit: I play with 2 instances of the game open one mod one no mod if i see its Russian I rollback and save and load on the other one..please haha its torture... for me it started with Elena on the phone with the gift card.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes