Mod Ren'Py Amnesia Walkthrough/Gallery mod [v0.98a Extended][scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

popopopopooop

Oct 18, 2019
Trying to follow the PDF walkthrough in my PT but I have a question which the WT doesn't really show (which I was hoping this mod would help with)

Does going full pervert have negative storyline impacts? Ofc, not the moments which the text WT shows negative relationship points, but actions which seemingly only include pervert additions?

2hhiihhoopp2

Aug 18, 2022
Guys theres a problem with the first scene jerking off infront of Alex the last Animation isnt the one supposed to be there anybody know how I can fix that?

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Guys theres a problem with the first scene jerking off infront of Alex the last Animation isnt the one supposed to be there anybody know how I can fix that?
I posted a fix for it. Search the games thread. The video file is named wrong. It's not the mod, it's the actual game itself.

EDIT: Found my post. Here is what it said: In the scene with Mom and you masturbating, scenes are missing. I get errors with two missing webm files. Looking in the game/images/!story_alexandra/Animations fold, the webm file is there but the game doesn't see it because it is named wrong. If you get this error, rename it to 0_story_alexandra anim 18.webm. Now it works.

Last edited:

popopopopooop

Oct 18, 2019
I posted a fix for it. Search the games thread. The video file is named wrong. It's not the mod, it's the actual game itself.

EDIT: Found my post. Here is what it said: In the scene with Mom and you masturbating, scenes are missing. I get errors with two missing webm files. Looking in the game/images/!story_alexandra/Animations fold, the webm file is there but the game doesn't see it because it is named wrong. If you get this error, rename it to 0_story_alexandra anim 18.webm. Now it works.
nice sig :)

Reactions: Esna

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
He already know there's an update, pls just be patient.
we are patient - but it's nearly a week now and still no info.
A small sign of life like " i will do the mod once i have time" or "i can't update the mod because ....." or even "the mod will be updated until ...." would be nice move.
Scrappy can't be THAT busy to not being able to give a short feedback (imho) so that people know whether it's ok to wait for the mod, or replay the game without any mod and ignore this thread :p

tan79

Jun 22, 2019
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Amnesia 0.90a with scrappy WT mod

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Hi can you update this to new one (0.91a)
Thank you

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Amnesia 0.91a with scrappy WT mod

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Updated my Android port to 0.91a

Reactions: tan79
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes