4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

TakeshiNeko

Feb 25, 2024
are they really that restricted?
In practice, yes. There are still ways to get money into Russia, but none are even close in simplicity to PayPal-ing to a website, and they only make sense for significant sums due to transaction costs. Crypto, local western union-like services to obscure banks, getting a bank account in e.g. Armenia, but your usual creator simply doesn't have the capacity to deal with any of this for what would be hundreds of micro payments. Boosty bet on being registered in NL and on being insignificant enough to get targeted, but (at least for now) alas. Well, apparently cards of some countries still work, US cards unsurprisingly have the most issues.
Like walking a tightrope with high heels with exercise weights strapped to the ankles
Apt description indeed.

May 5, 2021
well, if no one's willing to be a hero, what estimate do we have that the newest version 0.2.8 will come to public at some point decently quick?

I'd assume not very.

May 5, 2021
everyday since 0.2.8 being revealed and that one guy saying what was in it, I've checked every morning when I wake up, and every night when going to bed, and still we have no hero who'll post the latest version, it makes me think, how long after the previous versions were put here after they were shown? a couple days? a week? more? I don't know, but what I do know, is that I'm still willing to wait for this, because it's only been improving since I first got into it, all the way back when the end of current content, was around the second night.

so please, I beg, some legend some hero some god-descended being, anyone, please put the download for 0.2.8

Notsohotmail

Oct 13, 2022
everyday since 0.2.8 being revealed and that one guy saying what was in it, I've checked every morning when I wake up, and every night when going to bed, and still we have no hero who'll post the latest version, it makes me think, how long after the previous versions were put here after they were shown? a couple days? a week? more? I don't know, but what I do know, is that I'm still willing to wait for this, because it's only been improving since I first got into it, all the way back when the end of current content, was around the second night.

so please, I beg, some legend some hero some god-descended being, anyone, please put the download for 0.2.8
no amount of begging shall save us my friend

judo456

May 10, 2020
Big W creator is using a second site where you can purchase via paypal now. so headsup to anyone who was having issues with payments

TakeshiNeko

Feb 25, 2024
FYI, they've added the aforementioned Hipolink one-time purchase option, where PayPal should still be accepted, so there's that additional way to support them.

TakeshiNeko

Feb 25, 2024
dev is great and delivers consistent updates, so definitely support if u can. i know some people haven't been able to pay for this most recent updated, but here it is
It looks like the archive doesn't contain many of the files required for the game to actually run (the entire www/js folder is missing, as well as many of the resources).

May 5, 2021
dev is great and delivers consistent updates, so definitely support if u can. i know some people haven't been able to pay for this most recent updated, but here it is
so, I think that's missing some files, and some need to be renamed, cause when I tried launching it, it didn't run, then I noticed it didn't have some files from 0.2.7 so I moved those over to see if that would help, only mostly, cause then it was giving me the normal failed to load file that usually happens with rpgmaker games, the one it seemed particullarly stuck on was weapons 3 (or whatever) so, thank you anyways for the version, it just needs to not be jank

but still thank you.

May 5, 2021
I will return tomorrow to see if the 0.2.8 has been fixed, and will be looking forwards to playing the update, because until it's fixed I have no access to the game what so ever, as it won't even load the main menu.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
So whats new? I escaped from the false angels, visit all the characters and Helen told me she want to speak later but I don't know how to advance from here

ctg127

Nov 12, 2020
So whats new? I escaped from the false angels, visit all the characters and Helen told me she want to speak later but I don't know how to advance from here
I went back to the false angels after that and accepted their offer and that was the end of the update. Also you can go to the fairy village if you haven't there's a scene there

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes