4.20 star(s) 17 Votes
Apr 15, 2020
Well, hello fellows. I'm one of the game developers - though I mostly work on pixel art in the game - and I'm shocked a bit by what you are writing down here. Okay, you won't respect us and the work we did. You're deciding somehow what should we ask money for. But why the heck do you think you're allowed to use someone's work for free and say something rude like this? Your groundless criticism which is based almost entirely on your personal preferences brings nothing but toxicity to game development. Who do you think you are to calculate other people's money? Lol, please, guys come and make your own games for free and try to read something rough like this about you and your work on the Internet. You are very impolite people.

As a note - we as a team always ask our subscribers in the discord server for feedback, and every update - every time we ask about what people like / don't like, we try to implement it and fix our errors. Because these people pay us money for our work and their opinion is important to us. What I read here is just a… Swamp of rudeness and idiocy. Last few pages especially. But there's still plenty of good and polite comments. Our writer was reading this comment section from time to time - he always pays attention to everything said about the game.

I also will ask moderators to remove the uploaded here version because we upload publicly only Demo version on itch and what is uploaded here now is still under the paywall.

I am usually not writing any comments because I prefer spending my time working than arguing with strangers on the internet. But this situation is just out of hand for me.

It is our point of view and we won't take part in any further discussion here. Good luck to you.
Hello Game Creator-san. a few things.

1. this game is really great and it has a ton of really great stuff in it. I plan on subscribing to boosty thing once i figure out how the site works.
2. is there a limit to getting money? What's the best way to get money in the game?

Again your game is a fun one and has great content to it.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Hello Game Creator-san. a few things.

1. this game is really great and it has a ton of really great stuff in it. I plan on subscribing to boosty thing once i figure out how the site works.
2. is there a limit to getting money? What's the best way to get money in the game?

Again your game is a fun one and has great content to it.
Worst case scenario, if you're out, you can always gamble with your body for 5 gold. After that simply gambling should let you refill, and if you're female, giving handjobs to Alice is unlimited cash geyser (10g a pop.)

DahGuy1

Sep 12, 2021
[V0.2.7]
Great game with great art, although the Vore and Femboy stuff really isn't my thing... but I enjoyed the actual story and the game progresses. Some things though, I would really love a better Tutorial on the Card game, literally I cannot understand how the heck that game works even after playing it dozens upon dozens of times. I kinda get it, but a lot of the time I'm totally lost. It would be great if there was an alternate money making system that wasn't limited or gatekept to midgame/endgame (Selling Berthas milk to Alchemist mid game, and Handjob late game). *Also please give us an option to exit the Card Game Betting menu if you accidentally press it. Happened enough times to me to be annoying when I was gifting characters for scenes / general playthrough.
-Maybe have berries replenish over time, or over the progress of the main quest?

The game also crashes A LOT, and has a lot of issues with Camera zoom being incorrect, usually from reloading saves although it can occur from other random reasons. Thankfully we have 3 autosaves which are frequently updated from interactions. There's also an issue which might be related to how the game ties movementspeed/animation speed to FPS, or with the Holding Enter key to skip dialogue/speed up the game, which rarely gets stuck enabled and you move incredibly fast + animations go very fast. Rebooting the game / Resetting vsync fixes it.

Very minor*
I feel like the sprinting sfx could be slowed down a little to match the sprinting animation.
The map warp to the holy union should probably be one screen closer to the left, not sure whats the point of having the warp be in the grasslands besides for seeing that 1 item (forgot what it was) during a late game questline, which you would probably stumble upon normally when simply walking right.

Shawnizzle100

Dec 31, 2018
I kinda skimmed through the card game sectionand somehow won on my first try. I lost every other time. Can anyone explain it better.

MONOHELL

Mar 10, 2019
There's nothing complicated about the card game, it's not like Caravan from FNV. I have the opposite problem, I always win when I want to watch a losing scene with a body bet.
Of course, I agree that it could use a bit of training, as Durak is a little known card game outside of Russia and CIS.

and if you're female
Wait, in which way is female? Did I miss the point when you could choose a gender?

KasyLake666

Mar 20, 2019
There's nothing complicated about the card game, it's not like Caravan from FNV. I have the opposite problem, I always win when I want to watch a losing scene with a body bet.
Of course, I agree that it could use a bit of training, as Durak is a little known card game outside of Russia and CIS.

Wait, in which way is female? Did I miss the point when you could choose a gender?
If you talk to the Alchemist in the city of snakes she'll give you small quest line. She'll give you a genderbending potion.

Reactions: MONOHELL
May 5, 2021

the alchemist, if you talk to her, and say you don't wanna sell jizz to her, then you actually progress talking with her, thus leading to a line in which you get the gender swap potion, which you then can buy as much as you want, and use as much as you want whenever, and if you wanna see the lose from the card game, there's a button in the top left of the screen that says "surrender" which if you're on a body bet, you get that scene.

Reactions: MONOHELL

MONOHELL

Mar 10, 2019
I don't know if the developer looks in here, but here goes. I'm ready to buy the game when it's finished, but only if there will be russian localization.

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
sheesh, I do not recommend this game at all if you dont have a vore fetish. The entire game is built around it, you cant avoid it! Not to mention the MC that has way too much guts for no reason (doesnt care that he can be eaten by ANYONE in under a second). It has an interesting story though, if you want to play a h-game for the story.

Last edited:

crowtomas

Jul 23, 2021
Is there a guide to get all the scenes? I can't seem to get the Kerry scene 1 and any of the maid scenes.

May 5, 2021
Is there a guide to get all the scenes? I can't seem to get the Kerry scene 1 and any of the maid scenes.
they involve Bertha, the dgirl, to get Kerry one you need to have sucked the d at least once, to get the maid scenes you need to have gotten the maid outfit from the path into the taurus area, and have a high enough reputation where you don't just get the slave to the dgirl game over, you then need to suck the d for a while then when you are hooked on it, she'll say that you've gotten too much attention for her to steal you away, and instead propositions you for a job as her maid, from how you don't have these scenes, theres another scene with the dgirl when you are her maid, you get the gender swap concoction, be a woman, and talk to the dgirl, that's how you get one of the 'good' endings.

crowtomas

Jul 23, 2021
they involve Bertha, the dgirl, to get Kerry one you need to have sucked the d at least once, to get the maid scenes you need to have gotten the maid outfit from the path into the taurus area, and have a high enough reputation where you don't just get the slave to the dgirl game over, you then need to suck the d for a while then when you are hooked on it, she'll say that you've gotten too much attention for her to steal you away, and instead propositions you for a job as her maid, from how you don't have these scenes, theres another scene with the dgirl when you are her maid, you get the gender swap concoction, be a woman, and talk to the dgirl, that's how you get one of the 'good' endings.
Thanks! I still can't seem to get the Kerry scene to happen... oh well, i'll keep trying

May 5, 2021
Thanks! I still can't seem to get the Kerry scene to happen... oh well, i'll keep trying
hmm, the only thing I could think of not causing it to happen, is you're on the wrong version?
if you are then perhaps try reinstalling it?
otherwise I don't know what kind of problem you might be having

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
reinstall the game and transfer your save file, if it doesn't work, restart, you changed the code somewhere

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes